Reviews for Sunday Fathers
notsolimpbizkit chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Brilliant! This is one of my favourite supes fics, both heartfelt and powerful. Please write more will you?
Wind Blown Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Oh, how sad! I loved little Jason in the movie, and I love him every bit as much in this story. Why can't Clark be selfish just this once? Ah well, back to the story. Very well written — you gave some details but withheld just enough to leave the reader longing for more. I liked the relationship between Clark and Jason quite a bit, the little part about Jason suspecting Clark is Superman is noticeable yet not overwhelming. Just the sheer emotion radiating from Clark was stunning. Beautiful job!
anemix chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh, that was sweet, if a bit sad. Isn't it horrible how non-assertive Kal-El can be, only taking stolen moments with his son.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I love this story. It's so, so sweet. I hope you know how much I think this story is awesome. Jason's so clever. ;)

-curledruler
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
That was adorable. I loved it.
it's time to ramble on chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This story was really sweet :)

You captured very well the way a parent would feel, how every little thing means so much, if it comes from their child.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
*the hugest fangirl squee you have ever chanced upon*

LOVE!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Very good, one of the best.
Maverick Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Aw that was so sweet and so sad. I particularly liked the line "It'll turn out all right, this big tangled mess of bruised-up hearts." because it seems to capture the situation pretty dead on.
hoheehum chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Bittersweet and lovely : )
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
great story
MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
That was adorable and sad all at once. It made me smile then wanna give poor Clark a hug. Loved it. Great job.
jadeddiva chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I am a sucker for these father-son stories and this one hits every right note. Beautifully written, not too overdone or sappy but just...my heartstrings are being tugged. I loved it.
Morvan Morlanhal chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Wow. I'm a bit speechless. Let's see... Perfect voice, perfect imagery, perfect portrayal of characters - your writing is outstanding! You've made me feel for SR Superman like the movie sorely failed to. Masterful, and definitely a favorite.

Tal
gunsmoketeayahoo.com chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Yup. I cried. How silly am I? How great is your writing?