Reviews for Hateful
AllAmericanSlurp chapter 2 . 3/14
Starfire hates her hair? Her nose?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
nice
AndreannaMaree chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
You are so awesome at this type of story! I love how you can take different twists on things most of us couldn't have thought of! I'm sorry bout your computer, and I hope you update soon. Oh, btw...I used ur "Robin's eyes" idea in chap. 6 of my story :) :)Thanks! :) :)
ravenslair chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
You write extremely powerful chapters. You captured Raven very well, although I can't help but wish that it was Robin that found her out there. Nicely done...Thanks, Gerry
Saathi chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
Very, very interesting story. And I mean that in a good way. It makes you stop to think.

I can see why Raven would hate her skin and Robin would hate his eyes.

I loved both the endings, though I would have liked to see the RobRae impulses. I have those too, and I'm weak-willed...I succumb to them. If you read the last chapter of 'There're Stories About Us' you'll know what I mean.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
This, besides being a bit confusing, was a wonderful piece. I love the style, flow, and imagery. Nicely done.
janedoe091170 chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
Ohmygosh, how I loved this. Both chapters.

You have a marvellously eloquent style, one that gets carried away on trains of thought and degenerates into something that takes two readings to understand, just like a person's thoughts always should.

Robin hates his eyes. I hear that and, bing, it makes perfect since. Raven hates her skin. Not so much, yet I'm sure you'll pull a rabbit out of the hat [no pun intended, what with Bunny Raven and all] and make it make sense.

Beautifull. [Two L's, intended.] UPDATE, SOON!
Kamakazi Ninja chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
It was...perfect. A good thing to fall asleep to as i am off to bed now. I just saw the RIng 2 so I need something to get my mind off the little girl in the corner. Hehe. Write lots, Review lots!

KN
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Robin's the only one of the titans that can truly excape the 'hero' persona. what would happen if he just slipped out one day, took off his mask and tights, and just walked around town? maybe do a couple cartwheels in the park to entertain some kids. buy a bag of candy and watch a movie. to be a regular teen when the world attacks and none of his teammates know who he is. he could see how well they do without him on a mission. keep up the good work, dar
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Perfect. It's accurate in the description of Robin's character and it is the mirror of every person who has ever witnessed something they wish they could undo.
ravenslair chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I liked this one shot? Robin loathing his eyes for the all the reasons given makes sense to me. And, I thought the ending was good, Raven was there for him, and I think maybe that was enough, for now. I would like to see you continue this, I feel that you have more to say. Thanks...Gerry
LM22102 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Hehe, Raven/Robin impulse. I felt it, yes, I was hoping for some..r/r there.. Thinking that she was going to say something about his eyes.

Totally caught me off guard as much as Robin.

I loved it, maybe there were other endings, but this fits well also.

Thanks.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Beautiful fic, Queen. To tell the truth, I kept expecting a Raven/Robin moment. I do like the ending, though. It's nicely written. Hope you won't mind me adding this to my C2.
rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I personally don't like Rob/Rae but this story was good. Great ending!
AndreannaMaree chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I LOVE IT! Wow, this is So well written. The description is awesome, and I love the dark feeling to the story. The parts about what he sees with his eyes (the good and the bad) are simply brilliant. :) I've never thought that he might wear a mask because he despises his eyes. If I give you credit, could I mention that in my fic sometime? It would fit in good with my next chapter lol :) You're going to put more chapters than one, right? I'll be so MAD if you don't! This sounds like it could be a REALLY good story, and I hope you go with it. And the RaeRob impulse lol it's my favorite couple...:) Awesome job and Please update ASAP :) :) :)