Reviews for Woman on Fire
All I can say is...I love this. I wish...no, not I wish. I ACCEPT this as canon! This is fact, truth. That simple.
Crazy Ninja chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
i really like this story i really like the way you put ari in there and the way they interacted with one another well done! :)
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I really like this. You've captured the emotions fantastically and I have no faults with it at all. Really, really good work.
danielle007 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Great story! I loved it!
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Hello !

I really liked this story ! You did a great job with Ziva avenging her sister's death with her brother's help !

And the poor policeman will never suspect her

Well done !

-Cat :)
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
A great story. Very good.
wildpeace chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I've read this fic before, but was just going back through some old ones and wanted to say how much I enjoy the premise of this. Ziva's past, and her missions, are so interesting and surprisingly underdone in fic. I particularly liked her interaction with Ari :)

Of course, I also enjoyed the tiva aspect of this - and the way you explained Tony's presence by bringing in Paula. It made it all seem very possible and very real. So very nice job.
BobWhite chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Please go on.
Skywriter11 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This was such perfect Ziva, and shows how much her character has changed since coming to NCIS. And I like the bit about Ari, humanizing him.
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Great story! Poor Ziva, having to hide her feelings towards Tali's death. Interesting that Ziva meeting Tony before NCIS. Wonder what would happen next.
DoodleTaffy chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
THIS WAS GREAT!really insterested into why Tony was there,i kno he's Italian in all,maybe he was just takin a trip back to his home country?aye? ,keep writing.:D
Starykid chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
i loved it. u should go on to tell about when she joined NCIS and if tony ever really notices its her wen they start working togehter!
Tweeter chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I really like this. I can see Ziva wanting revenge on the person who killed her sister. Nice touch with Ari, as well. I do think that having Tony be there a bit much, though. Otherwise, I thought you caught the essence of Ziva beautifully.
Silent Me chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I liked it!
ZivaFan chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I loved it.

I also found Ziva's comment to Tony in Kill Ari very interesting. This is a great take on the revenge thing and putting Tony in there was a nice touch. I loved Ari's involvement. The story also gives a good explenation as to why Ziva wears that Star of David (Israeli young women vary rarely do).