Reviews for Woman on Fire
Crazy Ninja chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
i really like this story i really like the way you put ari in there and the way they interacted with one another well done! :)
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I really like this. You've captured the emotions fantastically and I have no faults with it at all. Really, really good work.
danielle007 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Great story! I loved it!
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Hello !

I really liked this story ! You did a great job with Ziva avenging her sister's death with her brother's help !

And the poor policeman will never suspect her

Well done !

-Cat :)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
A great story. Very good.
wildpeace chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I've read this fic before, but was just going back through some old ones and wanted to say how much I enjoy the premise of this. Ziva's past, and her missions, are so interesting and surprisingly underdone in fic. I particularly liked her interaction with Ari :)

Of course, I also enjoyed the tiva aspect of this - and the way you explained Tony's presence by bringing in Paula. It made it all seem very possible and very real. So very nice job.
BobWhite chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Please go on.
Skywriter11 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This was such perfect Ziva, and shows how much her character has changed since coming to NCIS. And I like the bit about Ari, humanizing him.
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Great story! Poor Ziva, having to hide her feelings towards Tali's death. Interesting that Ziva meeting Tony before NCIS. Wonder what would happen next.
DoodleTaffy chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
THIS WAS GREAT!really insterested into why Tony was there,i kno he's Italian in all,maybe he was just takin a trip back to his home country?aye? ,keep writing.:D
Starykid chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
i loved it. u should go on to tell about when she joined NCIS and if tony ever really notices its her wen they start working togehter!
Tweeter chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I really like this. I can see Ziva wanting revenge on the person who killed her sister. Nice touch with Ari, as well. I do think that having Tony be there a bit much, though. Otherwise, I thought you caught the essence of Ziva beautifully.
Silent Me chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I liked it!
ZivaFan chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I loved it.

I also found Ziva's comment to Tony in Kill Ari very interesting. This is a great take on the revenge thing and putting Tony in there was a nice touch. I loved Ari's involvement. The story also gives a good explenation as to why Ziva wears that Star of David (Israeli young women vary rarely do).
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Oh the possibilities! What if, Tony did indeed realize it was Ziva? Not at the time, but now years later when he was on top of her in the boxcar ep. What if, as he was taking in all the details, not only from the piazza, but also while he was searching, and now as he is feeling the imprint of her once more he comes to realize that the two women are indeed one in the same? Not only that, but why was Tony in Italy in the first place? There's another story here for sure. All that being said, I enjoyed your thought process with this.