Reviews for Fireworks
whatthepho chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Cute! :)
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
nice... haven't actually seen the paly yet, but i know the story, and how it's different from the book, so i get this. out of curiosity, why did seeing hayden christensen in ROTJ freak you out? i thought it was a nice little bridge thing between the originals and the prequels, but maybe that was just me.
PhantomElphaba chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Once again! Once again, you have astounded me. You are a great author.
KelpayLuv chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
im cry9ing! continue!
Cassandra Lee chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
That was sweet...
Krimz chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Beautiful. You know, I was thinking about whether or not there were fireworks in Oz when I was watching the festivities last night, so it's cool that you wrote this.

There's this gorgeous simplicity about this one-shot that I completely adore. It's got that steered-by-poignant-dialogue type of feel, you know? I loved how you end the first passage with Elphaba's simple “They’re not.” There was something so oddly unsettling and Elphaba-like about it. And of course, the line "all the faces seemed as green as her own, and Elphaba thought, suddenly, that she didn’t like it at all that way." Just... perfect, really. You could've just as easily said that she felt comfortable or happy or finally "part of the crowd" at seeing other green people, but the fact that Elphaba "didn't like it at all that way" just stands out as another great facet of her character that you captured.

Very nice job! :D
NewYorks chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Aw, very pretty idea. Loved the ending specially. Good work. :-D
OO7O chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Good God, that was really, really, really, good. One word was spelled wrong - but who cares.

“Too bad they’re creating beauty to celebrate murder.” - that's my favorite line, so sweet, so simple - but very powerful.

I love the scene with Nessa I love it.

Fiyero's a sweetheart, he really is.

I want THREE CASTLES. geez.

Beautiful dearie.

Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I love it! Wicked and Firework's my two favorite things. I loved the memory from right before she left to see the Wizard, I can totally see that happening. Fabulous job, you've just made my day. I was so sad because I only got to see the very end of the fireworks last night, now I feel a lot better lol.