Reviews for Breaking Point
SilverFang99 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
dude that was some serious angst but i love it...sniifles a little...keep up the awesome story writing
loveslavender chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Did Hikaru remind Kakashi of Iruka
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
i thought that this was really sad. *tear* u really r talented.
DarkAmber112 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I really love this! It makes me want to cry. Is there any more to this, or is it a oneshot? I hope you make more stories like this one! The way you write is amazing! This is going on my favs!
CallxMexSenseixSenpaixSama chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
oh mah gawd

this almost made me cry

but wow this story is amazing. it shared at least some of the pain with me

wow givin me the shivers
tbka chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Very, very, very good. *thumbs up*

I love Kakashi angst/torture and you did it amazingly well. Definitely going on my faves list.
DCourtes chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Great job my lady. *bows* I really liked this story when I beta'd it, and reading it a second time says it's going on my favorites list. The emotional corner you have Kakashi in is painfully realistic, I must congradulate you on a job well done.
Weller4ever chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
this is really good!
soccergirl13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Whoa...(shiver)That was creepy... SWEET! Really, that was great!

j.jiang chapter 1 . 7/5/2006

I saw you didn't have any reviews, and well I don't like it when I don't get reviews and help so I decided to read yours. . It didn't seem like something I would normally read, and when I started I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy it. I was confused a little by Kakashi's weakness but as you explained it all became painfully real. To be put in those endure that all just to know that you're going to be back in the same position in a day. That would slay me.

You did a good job of putting the reader in the story, to feel the pain and remorse. To feel everything. It's going to stay in my mind x.x

I was going to go through to find my favorite parts or lines but I can't choose. Good job, keep up the good work.