Reviews for The Yuan vs Raine showdown
mithos x genis chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Aiwethryne chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
Can I vote for two...? I want Yuan and Anna. Yep. (cries for no appearent reason)
Cheea5 chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
Yuan. Yes Yuan fan-girls are violent. Once me and my friend got into a fight about who would win Yuan or Itachi (Naruto) and I didn't talk to her for a day or two (how stupid)
LucidRainDrops chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
what just... happened? okay what did you just writing? (i am NOT flaming, i dont swing that way) i am confused, cuz this may be a like... yeah.. fanfic.. .but i am NOT, repeat NOT being mean purposely, but ah...

... okay to be blunt, the chareectors were OOC, alot... raine would not sing on a stage like that, yuan wouldnt express his emotion as in singing either, instead busy tying up kratos and molesting him or something, and with kraine pairing,i would say... kratos would be the one molesting raine... ::wink wink:: yeah...i wish i were raine...
Spontaneous Combusken chapter 5 . 12/24/2006
Some parts of this are just too funny; "Did you just use the synonyms button for that sentance?" XD Just awesome.

Kratos x Anna, Kratos x Yuan... hell, Kratos x Lloyd; I don't care; just as long as he doesn't get with Raine. .

Something about that pairing just makes me gag.
cathree chapter 5 . 12/24/2006

. Kidding, kidding. *transforms into Time Goddess alter-ego and observes how Anna was revived*

...Wha? Oh...Oh, I get it...Life bottles? That makes sense...Why didn't ANYONE do it before? Damn, we're stupid...That's probably how Botta got revived too...

For a critique of your story...well, it's funny. Which either means it's in the good humor department or the depressing category. It's in the former, I assure you.

There's only one thing I can really think of for you to improve on. Instead of constantly saying someone's name, maybe try to use either pronouns (he or she) or, like, for Kratos, 'the seraph', 'the angel', ect...Hell, in some people's minds, 'the hot one' would suffice.

I'm in no way saying that your work is bad, just want to try to help you improve. I promise. Really!

Oh god, poor Kratos. It's a shame that all three of them are acting children fighting over a toy! I am now ashamed to look at Kraine and Kruan as acceptable pairings.

Dammit, Anna was dead. What the hell? What kind of an idiot revived her? NOBODY IS GOING TO DIE NOW, BECAUSE WE'VE PRODUCED THE ULTIMATE LIFE-GIVING LIQUID.

...Well, I really, really need to go make sure this doesn't get out, rewind time, ect. And since it's a bad idea for Anna to be revived (really screws with the timeline, and she's being stupid by not spending time with Lloyd LIKE SHE SHOULD BE. HE IS YOUR SON, WOMAN), for instance, it is what caused the whole Kvatos conspiracy...Yeah, it's a bad idea. However, the damage has already been done, and I don't have a farking clue what'll happen if I erase it, possibly would be worse, so it has to be left to keep going.

If, however, you ever need someone to isolate another person or persons from bodily harm, I'd be more than happy to save them. Like, if Kratos chooses someone at all and gets lynched...yeah, just yell out 'Chrono Trigger' and I'll come, then you can tell me who to save. ((Otherwise, if you want me to make a random cameo, go ahead. .))

Finally, Kratos must NOT be allowed to choose! If he does, he'll be lynched by two/three crowds of people. So, until we can settle this peacefully, we need a lot of plot devices. If you need more, I have an entire stack over there. *points off to side where balls of letter and words are floating*

*heads out to isolate the whole Life Bottle incident* (Damn, my fingers hurt now!)

~Cath, the Time Warrior
everlastingxraine chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
HAHA very good! I love the end ...yuan is a crossdresser and raine is a "crazed loon"! Raine so totally deserves to win! lol! Its sort of weird that shes in a mini-skirt...but i guess its just 'casue of the spell! Great work! Keep it up!
Raindrop Girl chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
Normally, I support Kranna... but...

Just NOT Kvartos. Please.
Willful Muse chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
RAINE RAINE RAINE RAINE HAS TO WIN! NO DEAD WIFE OF HIS OR SOME CROSS DRESSING BLUE HAIRED GUY IS GOING TO STEAL KRATOS AWAY FROM RAINE! Although Kratos may deine his love towards Raine I know that he can't resist her gorgious looks! All my 6 friends here agree with me too! GO RAINE GO YOU CAN BEAT THESHIT OUT OF THEM TWO!
Music in the Dark chapter 1 . 10/7/2006,m not a Kranna fan but,she was losing so badly so i vote Anna please dont hurt me im to young to die...but then agian if i was a ghost it could get intresting, ah Zelosy thoughts must resist pervertedness

(dramatic pause)

This chapter was SO funny! I was constantly giggling! XD

The Fallen Angel Lady Doomy chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
Yay, Forcystus showed up! :D *thumbs up to keep going*
Chiyanaski chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
YES! Kratos broke up with that slimy jerk of a desian. Heh heh heh...YAY! I get to vote!

vote: umm...Mithos? I mean...ahem...Yuan of course...

~Mithos FOREVER!~
YinYangTigress chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
lolrotflmao*frenches Forcy* Man he's hot; anyways um yeah my vote is still for Yuan cause I want Raine for myself...yeah that's it. And besides Anna is supposed to be DEAD *flashback to the marrige spech: blahblahblahblahTill death do you partblablabla: end flashback* Se...till death do you part. So yeah this chapter was hilarious...

and whats with the typo: Both Sheena and Lloyd looked at Sheena, “Why are you even here?”: That is a typo right?