Reviews for Cold Comfort Mountain
FiascoWay chapter 14 . 8/7/2015
Enjoyed meeting the Cobb clan, thanks for writing this!

The Mal/River vibe you have going is an interesting one. Kind of like Leon and Matilda from The Professional but not quite.
tryingtobestine chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I know that you've probably not thought about these in a while, but I decided to read them again and you might consider writing summeries for them... just a thought
USAFChief chapter 14 . 3/9/2013
Well, I'm glad it turned out as it did. I enjoyed reading it very much.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
This was so cute. I lovedc the Allience officers they were very sweet.
Verity Kindle chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
"Oh, this is going to be wacky fun. Ilargia follows the family up the path."

Heh
kurtainkid chapter 14 . 3/17/2011
i like it. i should also know better than to start reading one of your stories when i should be going to bed. my alarm is going off in two hours and i'm not going to like it...
ermintrude421 chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
"I didn't join the military to shoot at people". I was waiting to review until I had finished this, but that line just broke me up! Your stories are something like Joss meets the spirit of Monty Python. I LOVE your stuff. It's the best Firefly stuff I've read yet, and that's saying a lot. You have everyone down pat (LOVED how Inara was maneuvered into doing the Alliance's dirty work-again!), and it's vastly entertaining to see how you play them against each other. Gonna keep reading, and will review later, but you have a fine sharp wit, and aren't afraid of using it. Keep it up!
Rhyolight04 chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
Wonderful job. Sustained well-drawn characters old and new. My first exposure to Mal/River and I am still not sure I like it much, but these two could be good for one another. I thought the use of dialect _might_ make me insane but it was not laid on too thick or too hard to write.

Thank you for the time with these characters.
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 14 . 3/21/2007
Oh MY GOD! Jayne on Londinium would be MOSt amsuing D As to the whole River/Mal stuff, I was all manner o' uncomfrotable with it for the longest while, but your's got me wanting to see you write a damn near purely romance focused on thouse two crazy kids D PLEASE say you'll do it? For me? Pretty please? I'll call ya' the queen of all Londinium... and get ya a shiney hat! A BIG one D (yes yes somehow my crazy mind has crossed Pirates with Firefly D)
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
lol, haven't finished yet, but you keep doing this to me, makeing me read things I enjoy so much at the very beginning that I just HAVE to comment, I LOVED the waitresses disscussing Mal and River, LOVED IT! SO shiney lol, keep up the writing, its amasing )
MarieDulongcre chapter 14 . 2/7/2007
I am so sorry for waiting so long to review. I got caught up in your story and couldn't wait to finish it. This story is absolutly amazing. I have NEVER read anything this good before. And before you start thinking, 'Oh, ok. She's just being nice.' I am a published author. So I do know the good stuff when I see it. I think you should contact Joss Whedon's agent and see if you can become one of the writers of the Firefly novels that will be coming out. You have the talent. Don't waste it.

I, myself, would love to read more from your little universe.
debbieja chapter 14 . 2/1/2007
Nice ending. have to love Jayne and Ilargia's joy at just being responsible for themselves again. Not to mention Mal's glee that his rival for River's affection is gone

Debbie
GarniGal chapter 14 . 1/31/2007
I love these stories. The dialogue is great (I keep finding myself writing and talking in this style after reading your stories) and the plot twists and characterizations are spot on. I'm going to miss Tyler, but since I'm such a Mal/River whore, I won't miss him too much!
forsaleortrade chapter 13 . 11/30/2006
I'm just writing to say I love your story. I don't often take to OC's but I love Tyler and Ilargia. You have really nice character development in your stories that I like. I also like Jayne :D
debbieja chapter 13 . 11/29/2006
nice to see Mal admitting he was wrong and making repairs. And to see the women convincing River there's nothing wrong with kissing as long as she doesn't lead people on