Reviews for Cold Comfort Mountain
ElspethBates chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
Great! This is going to be wacky fun! I'm already looking forward to the next chap!
GarniGal chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Gia ain't wrong - this is wacky fun!

So awesome. Thank you for writing!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Oh...I think things are just getting started, Ilargia;)

Gotta say, SpaceAnJL...you definitely know how to write a fantastic yarn about our favourite mercenary and his wife. Cannot wait till 'Gia and Carrie really start chatting over Jayne;)

BEB
neptuneskiff chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Loved that.. Jayne's family meeting Larji. Can't wait for more :) hehe and cough*Mal and River*cough
PonyXpressinc chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Oh pleease have the Deadwood Stage in it somewhere...

*sings* - Whip-crack away, whip-crack away, whip crack away...

Ok, moment of idiocy over, this fic is going to have two things I'm very fond of:

1. Ilargia Cobb, I have a fairly substantial platonic love affair going on with this character,

2. Ma Cobb. I mean it's Jayne’s ma, knitter of cunning hats, this has to be a remarkable woman.

Finally thanks for a truly wonderful mental image:

Jayne/Sponge bath/Sponge bath/Jayne... *goes misty eyed and grins like a prairie dog*

Regards

Pony
GarniGal chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Whee! I love your stories, so I was excited to see a new one. Can't wait to meet Jayne's mama.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Ooh...Gia gets to meet Mrs. Cobb...wonder how that's gonna pan out;)

Can't wait for the possible fireworks, SpaceAnJL:D

BEB
MmeMozart182 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Oh.

Jayne and Larji trilogy.

I'm still in mourning that "Zen..." ended, and then here comes this gem. This should be FUN.
ArtemisPrime chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Oh boy! Another series in the Larji/Jayne adventures. How exciting! Loved the bath scene, but still too short ;) And you mustn't tease us with these little, short prologues. Please hurry with the longer chapters full of wonderful writing and dialogue that I've come to know and love.
pengwin-jibberish chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
OOh. Jayne's going back to his home world? I can't wait to read more about that.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5