Reviews for Come the Peace
Alice M chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
What's the point of starting a story if you are not going to finish it?
marisolcaley chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
I was just being silly anyway, no worries. Still though, Laumae, I can almost guarantee that you don't work on this enough, and even if your beta's e-mail did mess it up a little bit it would still be just as long for it to get updates. No offense, I hope, I really do like this story, and I promise not to threaten with bats if you update it at least once every two weeks.

Ps. Lau, you better be happy that I'm reviewing you!Again! Stop bugging me about it. *glares* *big hug*
Lillz chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
*bounces in*

woohoo! looking good! Ok, so I'm probably a bit biased, but I'm really enjoying this story!

i really liked this chapter! more of Galen AND Dureena, our 2 favourite characters! xx i love the interactions between them, and i really love where you seem to be going with them!

*glares at Laumae. Again* and still no word on Gideon! *considers rebelling* oh wait, tried that in high school. didn't work.. :( does that mean i have to wait patiently? lol!

I love the whole mystery surrounding the Wind Swords. they're coming across as being wonderfully creepy! and we know next to nothing about them, which adds to the great suspense!

hey, here's a good place to ask- are Galen and Dureena going to stay on the planet, or will they be rejoining the Excalibur?

umm, *coughs, embarrassed* Marisol? I'm afraid you can blame me for the slow updates! My Virgin account is totally crap, and the beta'd chapters have been lost in transmission! I'm using a different account now, tho, so all should be hunky dory. please don't hurt me! lol! glad to see u're enjoying it!
Marisol Caley chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
I'm reviewing yet again another pointless story, that would get written on faster if instead of taking the time to write this review I were beating you with a bat. NOW GET TO WRITING! Just kidding, hun, you did good.
Kath chapter 5 . 7/22/2006
Yay! There's Galen... he is definately my favourite!

More please!
Lillz chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
rofl "there was no distracting her with something as juvenile as reason." that sounds like the Dureena we all know and love!

is it me, of has Gideon got something up his sleeve?

and where is Galen? grr...

nice chapter. good setup for whatever you have planned next!

great stuff! xx

have mailed u, btw..
Lillz chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Oo! looking good! please continue? xx