Reviews for Angels on the Sideline
ella chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I want to read the rest
astrocitizen chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Very good story; hope you add onto it, even after all this time.
conv. hearts chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Corrie is probably my favorite character of all the novels, and you characterized her very well. This is awesome! )

-CH
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Oh my goodness. What a gem I've stumbled upon! Your writing is so delicious and I simply adore these novels (and Corrie). I think you handled all of their voices very well. I must say, I began to freak out when Diogenes was revealed as the impostor. I didn't expect it at all. Now the end has me itching for more. There probably is little chance that you'll continue this, but it would be certainly excellent if you did.
Amarda Deneuve chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This is cool! Keep writing&Update soon
Eanna Malkavia chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Creepy! Oh, I hate Diogenes, but he is such a great villian! You must continue this! Please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Mehri chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Wow. Once again, so good!

D: I'll cross my fingers that you eventually write more, but I know this is all pretty old.

Still, very good. You're so good at the Pendergast brothers and capturing the style of Preston/Child.
elh chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
this is really good. you do good pendergast. lol. they are hard to do so please continue i want to see how you do al.
collins chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This is the best fic that I have EVER read! You simply MUST continue it! Will you continue? Oh it is so good, that you just have to! If you dont, it is a true shame and a crime! Just Fantastic!
Immortalis chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Solain Rhyo,

Lovely as always. M, what a twist. Like Corrie, I did not suspect Diagones until it was too late. You must continue this or I shall be seriously displeased. Please. Surely you will not kill poor Corrie. I have been thinking about writing a Pendergast fanfic, mostly Pendergast and Corrie centered. Not romance, of course. Perhaps Pendergast warning Corrie about his crazy brother and her life in his game. But-I liked this one. Keep going.

Ta,

Immortalis
Riley chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I honestly never thought I would find something from Still Life with Crows on this site. I really hope you continue because after I read the most recent books I really wanna know what Diogenes is going to do.
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I told her not to get in that car!

Well written and nerve-wracking.

Now what does AXLP's brother have planned for Miss Swanson? Nothing good I'm sure.
Fen chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I've never read those books but i still enjoy your story. It's thrilling, can't wait to another chapter )

I love your work and especially the way you describe the atmosphere and characters' thoughts.
CommodoreOblivious chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Oh man! I really enjoyed reading this! I hope there's more soon!

Brava! Brava!

Smeagul
aquamum chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
What a powerful chapter !

Oh to be kidnapped by the evil brother...are they twins? LOL

I hope Aloyuis can rescue her.