Reviews for Broken
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Dammit...*cries* oh how this one hurt me - but it did ease my anger towards John, even if just a little...thank you.

*hugs*

Mandy
anon chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
JDM did such a good job in that scene where he sat by Dean's bed while he was in the coma. In his eyes, in his face, you could imagine him reliving a dozen scenarios just like these, images of his brave, strong, caring, beautiful boy that he had been ready to carry to his grave but not to his son's.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Really sad little story; and from a parent point of view, highly probable.
OXBastetXO chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Poor guys! Great job with John's angst!
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Great story!
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Really good story. Its nice to read about how John feels there are not as many stories about him as the boys.
darkdestiney2000 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Excellent
nighttime writer chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
DEAN! AHH! you know those pics of jensen ackles when he was a child with big green eyes...he kind of grew into his eyes ... but omg i could see him about ready to cry and it's so sad! good job!
bjxmas chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Lovely, I do like seeing John as a caring Dad. The length was perfect. No superfluous words to muddy up the story. Enough detail to bring you into the story, but not too much to overwhelm you.

Like H.T. said, it is hard to read all the stories, so I too look for the short, to the point stories that don't take a huge commitment of time.

Great job, B.J.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Oh. Poor John...and Dean of course. Broken arm. Yuck. Never had one, but I'm sure they're no fun. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Gah! You bwoke my wee wittle Winchester heart, dear. Lovely and perfect. And the length was just right, cuz who's got time to read those long chaper fics anyway. I don't even, and I write the buggers. Damn plot bunnies.

Nice job.