Reviews for Don't Leave Me Alone Again
DN-Lover chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
It's a good one shot and I like how Roy and Ed end up together.
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
THAT WAS SO CUTE! GREAT JOB! LOVE THE ROY AND ED-NESS!
VermilionValentine chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
aw sweet
Titania II chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
That was so great! It wasn't all fluff. If you want all fluff, read my RoyEd fic. This was not all fluff. I didn't like the ending of the movie, either, so I'm glad you wrote this. Kudos! _
mylifehaslostdirection chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
a much better ending to the movie. i was crying so hard too. not only did he leave roy for all us royed crazy people, but what about winry - all alone at the end of the movie? i was devastated.

:'(

thanks for the story! :D
numina chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Completely echoing my sentiments; I mean, the movie...Argh, I kept waiting 'when are they going to get back to Amestris?' and then boom! The ending credits roll.

Anyway.

I loved the fic; it was a cute flangsty one. Heehee. Write more.
StarvelingTheTailor chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
aawwe! i love cute stuff like this! that was like the best love-confession fic ive read so far...great job!-
QueenAley49 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I really liked it, it was sweet.
Yasha-samaSAID chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
That was the kind of ending i NEEDED for FMA movie

good job duckie

i mean how could they END a GREAT Series/Movie with that pathtic excuse of an ending

gr those bastards

well thanxs
tigerlily89 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Aw, so sweet!
All-Knowing Alien 2 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I just watched the movie too...T_T Sad. So many opportunities for slash, but no!

Thanks for writing the fic...I needed it. XD I'd add it to my faves, but my thingy is full. So I'll add you as a fave!
Guardian Radiance chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Hey! You were dissatisfied with the FMA movie? I haven't seen it yet, is it really that bad? About the story, it was just SO CUTE! It was so cute that Roy had to be with Ed and he risked his life!
Himmie chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I saw this kind of dream last night.

I love the story.

Thanks
SlashStag chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
nice. even though i've read this because you sent it to me before, i shall never tire of it... and now you should UPDATE!
Koota Jakan and Yamimaru chapter 1 . 7/8/2006