Reviews for Inverse Mass
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Beautifully descriptive and full of subtle significance, as always. I know I've likely said if before, but I've got to say it again - love all these little backstories you've given all the characters. You make them feel so real and believable.
Lord L.H.J chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
O.o I love it!
lily23 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
That was awesome.

"And he did, all that week in class: separating compounds that were meant to be permanently fixed, unhooking fused spells that had mingled together so neatly that they fed off hybrid elements. Ansem was full of praise. Xehanort did not relent. Each time he succeeded in another impossible transformation, he stared directly at Dilan. Each time, he delivered the verdict of reversible."

I love that paragraph.
Zira Vinova chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
...I seriously like your work with the category. It's so descriptive you can just see it all happening as the story goes. Definitely not something to skim over; awesome job.
AppleCiderVinegar chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Amazing story!

Thank you so much for addressing the dynamic between the apprentices! There's so much that could be said about them, and so few people draw on that. It's saddening, really.

And the fight? Beautifully described, very poetic.

Overall, the story was amazing, with spot-on characterization (or logical characterization, for their apprentice selves), beautiful prose, and thought-provoking theme. I loved it.

And Dilan's mom rocked my socks.
Carmen Willious Dorman chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Wow, very cool.

I like this backdrop story. I'll have to chek out your other ones. :D
Kendarath chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
ajkahagjsakfljdsafj *is incoherent with love*
Minnet chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
You're a very good writer. The fight scene was very well-written, and sort of reminded me of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. I don't know, I just got a visual of Xaldin and Xemnas fighting in a Matrix-like way. That's possible for them, though.

Nice to see a Xaldin story. He was always pretty nifty.
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Poor Xaldin. I feel sorry for him.
Alba Aulbath chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Have I mentioned yet that I want to have your 'net babies?

Well, then, I want to have your 'net babies.
Claws chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Ooh... a fight between Xemnas and Xaldin.

Did he believe in the end?

Xehanort's quite an odd little guy, but you know, maybe he could have done it. Made her alive again. His Heartless was the first of its kind to retain its own human shape after all. And Kingdom Hearts is right above the castle. Only it'd be inhuman to try [and impossible, there's got to be millions of hearts in there]... experimenting on a loved one like that.

*thinks of Aerlen* Wonder if anyone who got attacked by Heartless can be brought back like that? :/ If they caught the Heart in time? *laughs, shakes head* I'm being too optimistic.

I noticed that Dilan had blue eyes. That was one of his transformations when he became a Nobody right? ;) Xaldin has lavender eyes, if I'm not wrong.
imlurking chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Your fics are so refreshingloy wonderful to read after sorting through the largely awful KH section of this site. It's good to read something Xaldin-centric too, he rarely gets the spotlight.
Hojo chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
... Gez. Everything you write is gorgeous, isn't it?