Reviews for The Groomsmen
serindraxx chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
lol loved it.

~Serindraxx~
analeigh rhea chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
"Hmm . . . so you're saying, give women a dead plant and they drop trow?"

that line made me laugh for like five minutes straight.
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Oh, I loved this! They were all wonderfully in-character and Remus' little "talk" was hilarious. This is a great idea, and you did an awesome job capturing the Marauders in this. Nice work!
Sunshine My Love chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
aw! that was cute, i adored sirius
Char-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
aww your rendition of the marauders personalities (especially remus') is my fav by far. they sound more realistly funny this way.

i hope you continue with the rest of the weddin and such maybe? ;D? please!
EyeOfDlareme chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
LOL - your uncommon wit and sense of humor prevail once more. Lovely job.
DiscombobulatedDrummer chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
That was too much! This was really funny. I could see all of it happening so well. I loved it! _

Great Job!

DD
Procrastinator-starting2moro chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Sorry I didn't review sooner!

Anyway, loved this. I'm so happy you're writing James/Lily fanfiction. You do it so well, with witty dailogue and perfect characterization. I can't even pick a favourite line! I think the mere image of Sirius with only one shoes amuses me immensely :)

Keep writing!
The Poisoned Doughnut Of DOOM chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Ah ha ha! Love that ending with Lily!
thegoodwitchofdarkmagic chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
That was funny. Please update soon.
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Cute, very cute. Everyone sounded well . . . like themselves, and I can see Sirius being completely hopeless with Muggle clothing. Particularly all the little ins and outs of Muggle clothing. Remus's pretense of giving James the Talk and the very last line were particularly funny.

Grammtically, you're missing a fair amount of commas, some before or after terms of address and some just where I felt the narratice should have paused but didn't. Oh, and isn't "quote unquote" supposed to be "quote-on-quote"?

Other than those pesky little commas, I really can't tihnk of any constructive crit. All in all, I thought it a cute, amusing story.

Cheers!
this-love-is-sirius chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
that was funny, although i think sirius would be able to dress himself, but it was still quite funny.