Reviews for One of Every Color
drapetomaniac chapter 20 . 5/23
I love it. You took care in the pacing and development between characters. The case itself was also interesting with old characters coming back, and the appeal of a closed case gave it all the more tension and importance between the characters. The emotions and interactions, Miles opening up, your delicate choice of language, its all so good. Love it.
AsikIkisa chapter 20 . 5/5
I love this fic.

It is almost 3 am now and I was just meaning to read one chapter but here I am.

You have paid attention to so many details and it is really amazing. All the things come into place and it's a very satisfying read.

I love it. This is one of those that is so great so I might just end up rereading it.

Thank you for writing it it's really amazing 3333
AsikIkisa chapter 19 . 5/5
I love that you mentioned the figure - now it makes sense that Miles liked it so much as a child.

This chapter was also very good. But I have an uneasy feeling. It all went kind of fast.

Still I love this fic very much.
AsikIkisa chapter 18 . 5/5
This fic is amazing
AsikIkisa chapter 17 . 5/5
Im glad that you involved the Feys in here.

I'm also glad that Miles cares abt Phoenix so much.

This chapter made me scream very much omg.
AsikIkisa chapter 13 . 5/5
I love this fic.

I love everything about this.
AsikIkisa chapter 12 . 5/5
Wine from steel samurai cups.
Amazing. I never thought of this but this is truly amazing ;)

I love how you write them but I probably already said that in another comment.
AsikIkisa chapter 11 . 5/5
"For two lawyers we are sure awful at expressing ourselves"

I just really love this chapter overall, but this line is what did it in for me.

I love how you describe their interactions! So much!

This fic is a blessing
AsikIkisa chapter 8 . 5/5
This is amazing thank you for this chapter i really enjoyed it!
AsikIkisa chapter 7 . 5/5
Holy shit this fic is so good and im always somehow falling for this of "you haven't changed at all" and omg.

Just. why are you doing this why do you make them suffer.
WrightAnythingAgency chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
I loved this story, stayed up the entire night to read it all, nice to see larry and the fey girls in this and the idea of edgeworth moving back into his childhood home was brilliant.
ebonypol chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
Adorable :)
Burning In The Dark chapter 20 . 12/17/2012
I liked it, truly.

The best bit however was the court case, I felt the relationship was strained, perhaps brought on too quick? I like the way you write, just be careful of homophones! Like cheep and cheap, their and there... I noticed once or twice throughout this, that it occured but that's about it :)

Well I enjoyed reading, nice work.
CatMuto chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
A wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it and it definitely was worth staying up till 2:30 to read it. Only thing I noticed was that chapter 19 and the Epilogue seem to have the wrong date - if the trial ended on Monday, Sep 23rd, those two chapters would take place on Tuesday, Sep 24th, right?

CatMuto chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I don't really recall Urami being mentioned to have killed someone - at least not in Case 3-3. It already seems pretty interesting, so I'll keep reading this.