Reviews for One of Every Color
WrightAnythingAgency chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
I loved this story, stayed up the entire night to read it all, nice to see larry and the fey girls in this and the idea of edgeworth moving back into his childhood home was brilliant.
ebonypol chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
Adorable :)
Burning In The Dark chapter 20 . 12/17/2012
I liked it, truly.

The best bit however was the court case, I felt the relationship was strained, perhaps brought on too quick? I like the way you write, just be careful of homophones! Like cheep and cheap, their and there... I noticed once or twice throughout this, that it occured but that's about it :)

Well I enjoyed reading, nice work.
CatMuto chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
A wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it and it definitely was worth staying up till 2:30 to read it. Only thing I noticed was that chapter 19 and the Epilogue seem to have the wrong date - if the trial ended on Monday, Sep 23rd, those two chapters would take place on Tuesday, Sep 24th, right?

CatMuto chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I don't really recall Urami being mentioned to have killed someone - at least not in Case 3-3. It already seems pretty interesting, so I'll keep reading this.

X-parrot chapter 20 . 8/28/2011
Very much enjoyed this, especially the case, which felt true to the games, twisting and complex and unexpectedly tragic.
Sheryl E W chapter 20 . 8/12/2011
A total favourite, love it!
Miharu is Harukas Love Child chapter 20 . 5/27/2011
I just thought I say this...the first time I ever read a fan fiction, was this story on the Ace Attorney site that you published it on. It was the first time I'd ever read yaoi also...I've been writing my own stuff for over a year now, every now and then, I have to come back to look at this one story, the one that got me hooked on the genre and the subject matter. It's beautiful, and I love it. It's one of my favorite fan fictions of all time, and I sincerely am grateful to you for writing it and sharing it with the fandom world. One day, I hope someone can look up to one of my stories with the same admiration that I hold for your work. :)
Second-Sapphire chapter 20 . 5/16/2011
Is it wrong to say I hated sleep because it kept me away from this fic?

If so...I'll atone sometime later.

But really, this was an *amazing* fiction. I don't think it's possible for me to relay everything I loved-I loved the whole, essence of it. Everyone was on point-not just the leads, but the supporting cast, the case; even Chassie, and she was an OC, right? I felt like she was missing in the official freggin series! I especially loved the shared romantic roles between Phoenix and Miles. It felt like they were casual lovers, without the barrier of 'strictly top and strictly bottom' with the default personalities in toe.

The pacing was on point, the emotions were high...I felt like *I* was on trial every time the story went into one. You're an amazingly talented writer. I'm thankful that you have many stories posted.

The only thing I was wondering about (and it's really not a complaint), was the lack of description for the cannon characters. I loved the way you described Chassie when she was introduced, but the actual characters of the series were left at their names, more or less. I've only played the first game, so this led me to do a lot of googling about the faces behind the rest of the personalities. Of course, since it's a fanfiction, I figured you relied on the viewers to already know what they looked like. So that's probably on me. lol

But this has to be one of my favorite stories of all time. Thank you so much not only for writing, but for sharing! There simply cannot be enough writers like you in the world!

- Saph
Scotty chapter 20 . 5/9/2011

Holy SHIT, legit, this was the greatest Phoenix Wright fic I've ever read. I LOVED the relationship between wright and Edgeworth, and the case aspect was superbly drawn. Hi fives all around for this spectacularness!
PawneePorpoise chapter 20 . 10/4/2010
Great story!

I really enjoyed reading your work, so much so that I was sad to see it end!

Cocopop chapter 20 . 7/11/2010
Wow what a amazing story I love it it had so much emotion. Good job your a really good writer
teacupfan chapter 20 . 7/9/2010
Thank you for completing this story. I've always liked to see to its end. I love the way the two (P&M) is coming closer step by step in many forms, although their mind seem to have been always tied in a knot somehow. I am also surprised to discover how a certain Urami girl can make a reader's spine go shiver with an eerie discomfort...the story certainly deserves the second round to ensure the return match by a certain Prosecutor-with-a-Cravat! Anyway-thanks for the big work completed!
AC chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
The best Phoenix Wright fanfic I've read; simply wonderful!
Cuteandilusion chapter 20 . 3/22/2010
This was really great. I devoted a day off to reading it and so glad I did. So many great lines, great characterization and interwoven so well with the romance. Congrats!