Reviews for What Becomes of Me
DinoDina chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
I think you should write a sequel. It would be interesting to see what would happen when spike and buffy get married.
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
This is amazing! While I was reading this, when Willow threatened Spike, I accidentally said (out loud) "A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend." And I got a few weird looks... xD
readinggirl1989 chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
sequel? please?
spike'smate chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
bonza ( bonza is australian slang for bloody marvellous a BIG compliment)SEQUEL please
spike'smate chapter 11 . 8/3/2010
awesome LOVED IT SEQUEL PLEASE
spike'smate chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
well this chappie did NOT suck, was good
twilightromance4ever chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
oh...yeah. that was good. it might have been a little choppy, but i don't know how i would fix it. very god regardless though :)
hailtheheartbreakers chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
OK, she's like 18 or 19 at this point, right? And she's getting married?
dkwr07 chapter 11 . 2/11/2009
great story. would love a sequel. let me know if you do a sequel.
the voice of chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
oh you have to do a sequel i love this story and im pretty sure that your nest if you decide to write will be great. so please update soon i would like to read another.
Z-L.B chapter 11 . 4/1/2008
Cute, would definitely love a sequel!ZLB
Ellen chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
I want a sequel! I absolutely loved it! Please, Please, Please!
Secret Slayer chapter 11 . 6/8/2007
I really liked it. i wasnt expecting the marriage thing, but it could work ) i really want a sequel because this was good and im runnin out of good spuffy stories to read, so do it for me. A sequel please!)
muhnemma chapter 11 . 6/7/2007
That was fantastic! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a sequel.
Squid chapter 11 . 5/30/2007
This was great! I love Spuffy, and this definitely did not leave me wanting. Question: does Angel come back? And if so, where does that leave Spike and Buffy? I mean, yeah, we know Buffy will choose Spike but is there any indecision.

Also, a sequel could be nice so we could see the wedding.

Keep up the great work, and keep writing.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »