Reviews for Reach Out and Touch Someone
westwindwaker chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
At the Pop Quiz *looks up at the start of chapter and previous one* "That would be 'He almost didn't', correct?"
MozenrathLuvr chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
He almost didn't.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
4 words :chapter he almost didn't
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
I liked it, the scenes with the hostages together were really great- especially how Ricky is now going to study for Algebra!
Cutter12 chapter 14 . 11/11/2011
This story is chocked full of clever elements. I enjoyed reading it immensely. :)
MegalegU chapter 14 . 5/26/2011
Truly amazing :)
EmmyR chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
Oh my, this is one of the best Numb3rs stories I have read, it was AWESOME! Thanks for the good read.
the kraken is my pet chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
I know! I know! He! This was brilliant dude! I really wish that this cAn be made into an actual episode- it's so well written that it felt like one.
nici-kitty chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
Wow! That was brilliant! I didn't notice until the end that every chapter started with 'he almost didn't' and then when I realized I was like 'ohhh...'

I really liked this story, actually... probably my favorite out of all of yours :) I prefer mild whumpage, so the fact that Charlie wasn't hurt too much and got to be all strong and brave was great. And yay for the brotherliness.

Very nice, great work and thanks for sharing it with us.
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
This was awesome. I am starting Numb3rs because of this story. A friend recommended it, and was she right about it.
csimesser1 chapter 14 . 1/25/2010
that was good loved it
Jenn1984 chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
I was just telling my best friend that I absolutely adored how you started all the chapters off with "he almost didn't..." I am a fan of formats like that, making stories different, making them memorable. This was one of those stories.

I loved it, I loved every minute of it. The chapters were perfect length for me, kept my interest the whole time, and the characters were perfectly wonderful. I loved the OCs and gah, just everything about this. It was exactly what I was looking for tonight, and I'm happy I clicked on it.

Thanks for another entertaining night!
Jenn1984 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I'm so excited I clicked on this tonight! First chapter and I'm already enjoying it deeply. Especially these two lines:

-Don’s hand tightened on the wheel and he clutched the phone so hard he was afraid it would shatter.-

and

-Don threw the phone onto the passenger seat and used both hands to swerve around an idiot in front of him obeying the fucking speed limit.-

You know, you really nail Don's character and it thrills me. He has little quirks and ways of saying things and I always feel like I'm watching the show when I read something by you. So thank you, for entertaining me and giving me worried-protective Don (and I'm sure I can expect some Charlie whump, because I specifically look you up when I'm aching for some hurt Charlie :P)
Bunny1 chapter 14 . 11/4/2009