Reviews for White wings
featherpen-princess chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I suggest for you to update xD (on every fanfic you've started)
kandita chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I've read several of your stories...while it starts off interesting...that's it u have nothing else maybe 3 chapters and that's it...again your starting is great to keep me wanting to read more but for me to give a review I need more substances(chapters) :)
in your dreams as well chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
pl update soon
SarahiNia chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
Poor Hina thats so sad the people are jerks the least they could have done is give them their fortune
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
No Gaara became a jerk that sucks I loved him oh well p!
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Dang, and those perverts why cant they just give her the money? he -sigh-
clicheddetails chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
Hulo! new reader here!

The errors were not that bad and can easily be understood... I like you're stories mostly because it's about Hinata
winterkaguya chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
oh man...the angst! arrgghh...but it was brilliant! loved it! and its very different...tats what i like... hinata has become gaara's kept woman? why not sasuke just marry her and be done with it? i know naruto and the guys felt guilty and hinata would not accept charity...its just a tad sad...for hinata to provide for neji and herself...

can't wait for sasuhina moments!

update soon!
mac2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I just stumbled on this story and I loved it. So unique in a story to have to see Hinata resort to this. At least the village should have given them something to live on instead of taking it all. Why havent you updated? Whatever it is hope to read more to this story.
thefullygirlalchemist chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
great fic you should continue... why the heck you havent cotinued?well update if you can n_n
nmshy chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
This story is very sad. Poor poor poor Hinata having to sell her body like that. Most of the time I like Gaara but what he made her do was sick and mean.

I love the story. Very different.
StarLe chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Good story. keep updating.
antiprep13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
i lurved it! thanx! i cant wait to read more
thursdayMD chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
OMG! POOR HINATA! such a sad story! i can't believe her life have gotten any worse ;_; YOU DEFINITELY MUST UPDATE THIS ONE!
Auxi chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
*sobs* this is such a sad story! and gaara is so evil! *sobs even more* but it is very intresting, I cant wait for the next update! *pouts* update soon! Ill be waiting. Ja ne!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »