Reviews for Alphabet Soup for the RyuTat Soul
MiaRain chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Well! I do hope you continue. I was looking through my mail and this update had somehow missed my eye (even though it was posted so long ago Dx ). I love these one shots and I hope you can continue sooner rather than later.

*Mia*
Loulou2a chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
It's so so cute.

They finally get married.
Emiko hime-sama chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
This is realy cool and cute! o
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
KAWAII! I LUV IT!
MiaRain chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
OMG! Hey, I dont think my comment went through...C for colds was cute! Hee~ Hmm, I was thinking D for deviouse...oh well. E for energetic, or eternity (haha, thinking vampire's) Just trying to help. -

MiaRain chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
OMG! Aww, cool. B is for beer was nice. Hmm, D is for drunk? D is for...DREAM! Haha, E is for energetic or etastic?

MiaRain chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
OMG! Aww, poor Tat's-kun. Wow, I never read a fic where Ryu had memory loss. I love it! So sad...

Bunny Rabid chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Ahh...Such cuteness. I love these It's a shame you only got to C, 'cause I enjoyed this a lot. You're a really talented writer. I like your flow and love your humor. I hope you'll keep this kind of writing up.
Angel of the klutz chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I just read A is for Amensia and You are an evil woman! how could you do that to tatsuha? I really liked it even though it was very sad. you really got to admire Tatsuha's dedication and it shows that he's not just an obssessed fan.
Krazy Kitsune13 chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
AWW! So kawaii! Hm, that explains the 'Shiny' thing, hehe. -Sigh- I love these two together. They're just so damn cute, curse them. Hehe, anyways, I hope you put 'Declare' up soon. This is one of the best ABC fics I've ever read, and I've read quiet a few. Keep 'em comin'!

-Kit
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
Aw, I love them! _ Please update!
Tamababymiko-chan chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
Aww, that was awesome! I loved it! It was very cute, and I like how Tatsuha told Ryu he wasn't having any second thoughts. You always do a great job. Thanks again, and update soon!

Tamababymiko-chan
sorceress115 chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
Wonderful job! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Spikygirl chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
Oh i like your one shots, the first is so sad and beautiful at the same time, the second is more sexy but really great and the third it's simply cute, kawai. I love this pairing but i'm french girl and unfortunately, it doesn't exist much of fan fic with them in my natal language.
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
love

I havent logged in in SO long!

good luck with your things and thanks for the chap it was very sweet

bais!