Reviews for Reality of a One Night Stand
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
One sec, let me get my tears under control. Man I feel so bad for Dean! I love how you had John defending him and comparing him to the solider he knew in the core. So true and then you brought up his one true love (that we know of) and that was the last knife in my heart. I just feel so bad for him now, I'm going to be nicer to him in future fics. Great writing, you really captured the family spirit and even more than that you seem to perfectly understand Dean and his dedication. Well done, very well done.
LoveJeter chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
OK I would cry if I wasn't at work. I had to literally hold back the tears reading this. Dean angst is a heart killer! I feel for him, all he wants is someone to love and love him back but he knows he'll never have that with the kind of life he lives. The big breakdown at the end was so emotional. I'm glad they had each other and finally let it all go and just let there emotions show instead of tucking them away. The ending line was the best “I believe you said real men have no problem showing affection to the people they love.” Sam replied with a grin. This is so true. Guys should take a hint from this line! LOL
TheRavynFire chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I found it. lol Nice work I loved it.
Iarejedi chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
That was a really good short story. It was sweet and very heartfelt. You did a great job probing deeper into these characters thoughts and emotions. I love it. :D Keep up the great writing.
irismay42 chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
That was a lovely ending... If only the TV Winchesters occasionally showed some emotion like that... Just one hug... That's all we ask!
mcatB chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Excellent story! Nice way to explore the guys' emotions and rationale, to see beyond the surface.
C Cawthorne chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Nicely wrapped up! Dean will never get this kind of release and affirmation in the show (have to keep him angsty for us cruel fans), but it's lovely reading your vision of how it could happen! Poor boy needs a hug.
falsememorydamnpixies chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
'wipes away a river of tears' damn u again lol, urgh...but damn that was beautiful : ) 'goes now to help put the shattered dean back together' : )
MarieP chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
i cried! Well done!
rodney215 chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
bjxmas - you are the master of Dean angst. You always bring it with your stories and I love it. This was a bit painful to read but totally well-written. Well done!
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
Great final chapter!

I keep trying to figure out what to say.

Dean is such a complex character. I think he has many emotional scars and it was good that John and Sam did finally talk to him.

I was glad that John did invade Dean's 'personal space' to apologize and make his son listen.

I loved when Sam said "I understand now." The unified hug that John and Sam gave Dean, and finally all the hurt and pain that had filled Dean dissipating. I was so glad that Dean could feel his families love.

The whole piece was excellent and hit all the emotional keys, you even ended it with a smile by the last two lines said by Dean and Sam.

I'm not sure that what I wanted to say came across, but know I liked it. (The joys of headaches, have one incoming, so thought process is a little off)

So until next time, thanks for sharing your story with us.
heaven shadow chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Oh wow, I really do like this story, I'm not positive why exactly, other than that it makes none of the characters out as perfect but each trying in their own way to make things work. Thanks for writing it.
IheartPadalecki chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
Hey- sorry I read it so late! Love it, it was sort of intense in a short and blunt way, and I really liked that. Although I'm not a fan of Cassie, the idea behind it was good haha. And you know, how Dean wanted to hear those three wrods? Well that kind of scared me in a weird way, because it's just so damn unnerving sometimes the things you need to hear. It's like, just from one person, you'd like to hear four words. It's amazing how much that can shake you, you know? I can't say that I need someone to udnerstand why I have one night stands haha, but I can say that the idea behind it in the broader sense is scary. Just plain scary.
princess peanut chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
Perfect ending! This was a great story. I liked the way you explored this side of Dean. And it's about time Sam found some understanding of his brother. Great job!
irismay42 chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
A really good insight into Dean's motivations - and fits entirely with what happened with Cassie. Poor old broken Dean - maybe we should all give him a break and let him have a girlfriend after all...!
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »