Reviews for Reality of a One Night Stand
Machaggis chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
And don't forget the chemicals released during sex! DEan probably needs them to counteract the ones he has surging through his baody after a hunt, he needs a way of coming down.

I feel bad for Dean that he actually has to wonder if he's a whore. Darn Sam for putting that in his head! And Darn Cassie for making him believe he's unloveable.

Can't wait to see the Confrontation. Hopefully he's find some peace and see that Sam DOES love him.
morning sunlight chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I love this. It's good to see John having some insight into what's making Dean tick, and to see Sam having to listen to his Dad and learn from him. It is just heartbreaking to think of Dean in these terms though, so damaged and the whole not believing he deserves any better. I look forward to more of the story.
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
What a great job of looking at Dean's emotional side. Dean has more scars on the inside than people see on his body. (It is so nice that Jensen :) doesn't have to have any makeup jobs adding scars). Dean can handle what the world thinks, the sad part of this piece is he values what Sam's thinks of him.

It was to bad about Cassie, he was honest with her and look what happen,(except I really didn't like her or maybe it was the actress. I did think Haley was nice,) though he doesn't have time for relationships. Sam's expression when he found out that Cassie had dumped his brother, so sad, which Dean would hate.

I'm looking forward to your next chapter, thanks for sharing your story with us.
C Cawthorne chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
Aw. I just want to give Dean a long hug ... and whack Sam with a spoon. I'm really enjoying this - look forward to seeing the results!
hotforjensen101 chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
Very intresting I like it.
SweetJubilee chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
So good! You should write more often.
Mishka89 chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
Man this chapter was really deep, loved it. Great insight into what may lay in the mind of the mighy Dean Winchester.
princess peanut chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
Definitely looking forward to the confrontation! I think Sam needs to lighten up on Dean! You've done real well with taking the boys and their personalities and bringing them to life in your story. I love it! Can't wait for the next one!
spootycup chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
first i hate cassie... still pisses me off that he had her... i really think if there was one chick he could be with and be happy it would be that chick in episode with the lake and the drownings... they made a cute couple and the little boy liked dean... but you just want to hold dean and take away his pain in this chapter... oh you are good
sokerfreek922 chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
wow! absolutely fantastic. the depth with which Dean contemplates himself is incredible. he's in so much pain, yet he's an expert at hiding it. really hope some good stuff comes out of the confrontation. you fic is amazingly well written, and the content is superb. completely adored this chapter. pls update soon!
falsememorydamnpixies chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
damn u damn u to hell, its not fair ur just to damn good with words it drives me made but won't stop me readin lol : )
Wired Witch chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Aw man that's was amazing. Sniff. Very sad, and totally believable, you did a great job.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I actually think you've made Dean and Cassie's relationship a lot deeper and a lot more meaningful here than the actual episode did... I never really got the feeling they cared that much for each other in that episode, despite the script trying to convince us otherwise! Congrats for that, because the episode was a major disappointment in that department!

And congrats for giving Dean a reason to act like a tart - you've obviously given it a lot of thought and come up with a damn plausible and heart-rending explanation.

Looking forward to seeing Dean's take on the situaiton...!
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Ah, you've touched upon one of the great tragedies of Dean Winchester's life! Well done-looking forward to more.
spootycup chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
wow... i mean wow... i don't think john would say that shit cause he's a dick but it was nice to see that side of him.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »