Reviews for Reality of a One Night Stand
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I've been trying to think of what to type.

I did realize this is why I like to read your work when it concerns Dean. You have given a lot of thought into how his character ticks, the complexity of Dean Winchester.

He puts his family first, always his brother and does it because he wants too and sense of duty. He could choose a different path but doesn't always believe he deserves it. It is nice to hear John wants happiness for Dean and recognizes what he has given up for the fight. I liked it when John said in "Salvation" that he wanted Dean to have a home, though it did break my heart when John said he wanted Mary back.

I like Dean's character, also like Jensen's :) portrayal of him, the emotions he expresses with those eyes during a scene.

Wow.

It will interesting to read your next chapter and read what Dean thinks.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
caregiver2pt chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
OMG? I love this story. Please update soon/ Kat
princess peanut chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Way to tug at the heart strings! I love it. Definitely needed my box of tissues! I can't wait to read Dean's pov. Hope you do another one with Sam's pov too! Great job!
SupernaturalFreak chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I LOVE it, keep going!
MacCartney chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
What a great look into Dean from his father's eyes. And I never thought about it like this, but, you're right...2 weeks really is heartbreaking *sob*.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4