Reviews for The Clay Warrior
eguchi yuhera chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
hm i like your totally looking forward to the rest of the story.i seriouslly can't wait for deidara to see the real sasori.:D
dragonrain618 chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
I know it has been awhile since you have updated, but I hope that at some point you'll start updating this story again because I have seriously fallen in love with it. It is fantastic, very well written, and you have captured the essences of the characters nearly perfectly :)
Dakota51 chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Do update soon! I can't wait to See what happens next!
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I see. I always thought they were leggings or some sort of stockings.. man, the clothes they wear are so coool! I feel the urge to dress up in different outfits, and I dont even LIKE shopping for clothes!

Oh yeah, good story.. very well written...duh.. (this is so hard, reviewing!) Not OOC, detail, good story telling skills...bpah blah blah... Just take my word for it when I say it's good, okay 3 ? Okay..
Mystic Eye Girl chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
ARE. YOU. FREAKING. SERIOUS.

Update, please! I was just getting into this story. I know it's been years, but...please!
Squirrel-fifteen chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
Please continue writting this I really want to know how this is going to end. It's such a good story so far. Please
Squirrel-fifteen chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
When will chapter 15 be posted? I really want to know if Sasori and Deidara are able to recover what they've lost in the end. Please keep updating this story.
mamawar chapter 14 . 4/28/2011
i just wish it to be known that this story was wonderful and should someday be finished. one of the few where everyone is in character and even in the actual naruto-verse. it'd be a shame if it never got a conclusion. especially as i am deeply curious as to why this uncle cares so damn much about getting deidara back.
Lauri3n chapter 14 . 3/8/2011
This is awesome!
DeeaE chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
love this storyyyyyyyy!
Saber Amane chapter 14 . 7/4/2010
Love the story!
samppaman chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
Ooh you have to continue :O i just found this fic and i really like it! I read the whole thing in like three hours :D So you have to update, i am waiting, you oh you wonderful person ;3;
VRawrMeh chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
haha lolzzzz

XD

purple nail polish!

poor poor deidara-chan

xD

im likin this story already :D
jadedfox2 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
LOL! THATS GREATNESS! BUT HOLY FUCK! U HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FUCKING FOREVER! UPDATE!
SilverBlueGrey chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Hey? are you still alive? It's been five nearly 7 months since you last appeared here on FF... and I really hope that this story isn't going to die... even if you can't update it for a while yet, can you tell me if you're still going to continue it? It's a really good story, and though I'd respect your choice as an author, I'd be thoroughly depressed if this story was discontinued...