Reviews for Fastball
lexi1220 chapter 4 . 2/3
What happened? Is this story over? My condolences on whatever happened, i'm praying for you.
Specter14 chapter 4 . 1/2
Great story! I hope it gets updated again sometime. :)
ScarletNightFury chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
sigh...9 years...good grief that means this is probably abandoned...that sucks balls...
StitchingUpShadows chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Oh please please please please please update. This is such an incredible and amazing story and I would really really love it if you continued! So please please make more of this story. :)
Darkeyes chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
Umm... You're bringing up the whole 'I can't play' exuse more than you're bringing up the ' I fight ghosts' exuse. Like with his friends the exuse shouldn't be I can't. Also your barley bringing up his ghost fighting. So much I started to wonder if I misread something and he didn't have ghost powers at all.
StitchingUpShadows chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
Please continue! I know you haven't updated in 9 years (today's January 1st) but can you please start again? I love this story ️️️️
rosewillow narusasufangirl chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
I will kill you. I will find you, take a butcher knife and steel baseball bat, knock you over the head, and then cut off all your fingers and toes then your hands and feet then your arms and legs, then I'm gonna pour oil and gasoline on you, light you on fire and watch you burn to an unrecognizable crisp while laughing like the devil if I don't see at least ONE update before the year is over. Really great story by the way! :-)
Silver Celestia chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
You have got to, I repeat, you have got to Continue this story! I love your stories, but I kinda dissapointed when you let the story discontinued. The story is supposed to be like, 28 or 29 chapters and you only write 4(wth). I know I post this review too late(and very long too), but PLEASE continue. Also I challenged you to make DP revelation story when Danny does a talent show. Can you? Thx btw if you consider my review.
MayAnny chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
I guess it's useless to ask for updates now right? Nothing since 2006...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
That was a good first chapter. I was surprised that Dash actually caught the ball. I thought it was going to hit him or just miss him and hit something else. It was good writing. Hope you update someday.
Take the Good Person Test, fourth or fifth (it changes depending) search result on Google under "Good Person Test."
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
YAY
MoonlightMadnessx chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Aaagggghhhh! Cliffhangers! you love to torture us don't you? Update soon! Lovn' it so far!
gabbygirl1234 chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Please hurry and write more please! The waiting is killing me.
hypercell chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I love this story and the idea and can't wait to read more chapters.
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
VGF:This story is good please update! D: I really want to see what happens! :) I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,