Reviews for Fastball
wiseguy2415 chapter 4 . 4/16
12 years later and no update to this story, is it dead or something?
Glowing Loudly chapter 1 . 1/22
Honestly, its been about 2 years since I found this story and 8 since you updates and its still by far one of my favorites. I don't know where you are now, but if you ever read this, this is an incredible story and it breaks my heart that it's not finished.

And even then I don't know if you'll finish it. But I love baseball, its one of my favorite sports and I used to love to play softball when I could. I don't know, -; I guess I'm just asking you to update? But I don't want to come on to harshly or be rude about it.

Anywho, have a good day or a good life or something ;
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
You've already planned out 28 chapters, and you love it a lot. How come it has been 9 years and NO UPDATE WHATSOEVER?!
Ariastella chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
Oh, please! Please! PLEASE, keep writing this story! It's bringing back so many happy memories of childhood sports movies like "Angels in the Outfield," "The Rookie," & "Air Bud." I love it!
lexi1220 chapter 4 . 2/3/2016
What happened? Is this story over? My condolences on whatever happened, i'm praying for you.
Specter14 chapter 4 . 1/2/2016
Great story! I hope it gets updated again sometime. :)
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
sigh...9 years...good grief that means this is probably abandoned...that sucks balls...
Glowing Loudly chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Oh please please please please please update. This is such an incredible and amazing story and I would really really love it if you continued! So please please make more of this story. :)
Darkeyes chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
Umm... You're bringing up the whole 'I can't play' exuse more than you're bringing up the ' I fight ghosts' exuse. Like with his friends the exuse shouldn't be I can't. Also your barley bringing up his ghost fighting. So much I started to wonder if I misread something and he didn't have ghost powers at all.
Glowing Loudly chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
Please continue! I know you haven't updated in 9 years (today's January 1st) but can you please start again? I love this story ️️️️
rosewillow narusasufangirl chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
I will kill you. I will find you, take a butcher knife and steel baseball bat, knock you over the head, and then cut off all your fingers and toes then your hands and feet then your arms and legs, then I'm gonna pour oil and gasoline on you, light you on fire and watch you burn to an unrecognizable crisp while laughing like the devil if I don't see at least ONE update before the year is over. Really great story by the way! :-)
Silver Celestia chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
You have got to, I repeat, you have got to Continue this story! I love your stories, but I kinda dissapointed when you let the story discontinued. The story is supposed to be like, 28 or 29 chapters and you only write 4(wth). I know I post this review too late(and very long too), but PLEASE continue. Also I challenged you to make DP revelation story when Danny does a talent show. Can you? Thx btw if you consider my review.
MayAnny chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
I guess it's useless to ask for updates now right? Nothing since 2006...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
That was a good first chapter. I was surprised that Dash actually caught the ball. I thought it was going to hit him or just miss him and hit something else. It was good writing. Hope you update someday.
Take the Good Person Test, fourth or fifth (it changes depending) search result on Google under "Good Person Test."
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 4 . 8/30/2013