Reviews for Dress Up
Violetcandylavahh2001 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Sooo cute little story. I liked it a lot!
SilentThunder23 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
It does explain quite a lot...

This story is really well written and cute, in a weird way.
Kitkat chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
OMFG! THIS story was so funny! I loved every minute of it ;)

I was said that gaara was not in it though ;_;
Chandler Dunham chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
OMG this was so funny o. i loved it all the time. Is this the real reason kankurou looks like that. Hee hee. I bet he looked cute as a little boy, althogh is my true anime lover gaara * blush*
grotesqueries chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
AW! This fanfic is so cute! ...Onee-chan!
Shubaltz Crazist chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
That is an awsome story! Hope you write more of them. SC
Gaara Fan 1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Ooh! So Sweet! *puppy dog eyes*

I can see the family bonding!

Anyway... *embarrassed silence*

Wonderful story :}
Kagura615 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
This is beyond adorable.

I find it especially cute that you and your siblings are Sand Sibling equivalents, complete with a sandy environment (okay, at least a state with a desert in it) and the ideal age differences.

Anyone up for a steaming dish of beyond coincidence?

Anyway, Temari dressing up Kankurou girlishly, applying purple make-up, and introducing him to the great hobby that is using puppets...that is cute to an extent that I cannot even fathom. It fits, even more so wih the addition of Temari's cute little fan. *begins waving miniature replica of Temari's fan*

I love the Sand Siblings even more than I used to because of this. True, Gaara was only mentioned, but with good reason. It's still a little sad that she'd be frightened by her three-year-old brother. *replays Gaara's past with box of Kleenex stationed on my desk*

Wonderful story, all in all. Definitely added to my favourites.
bibliophileemily chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Cute! The sand siblings are my favorites too! And Kankurou is such a cutie...hehe.
FlightAngel chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Wonderfully adorable. Great job! XD
123456796432 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
XD That's so cute! Kankuro is.. a dress.. well, that's not so cute.. but Temari being semi-nice to Kankuro is.. XD
Glimia chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Haha, thats precious. Very nice.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Cute! Quite well written, though I would have liked to see a little more Gaara in it. But please write more!
herpyderp chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
This is one of the cutest stories I have ever read. You did an amazing job!
Pylea Princess chapter 1 . 7/21/2006