Reviews for The Comeback
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Wow, that was awesome. Abigal and Hannibal should of gotten together. So cute!

My favorite line of this chapt was.

"I don't wanna say I told you so.."

"Then Don't"

I can almost see that in my head

*returns to reading*
rose444100 chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
AnthonyR chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
your story is completely abd totally unrelistic, even for a blade story. you need to slow down your pace and build backstory, and more in-depth characters.
rebelwilla chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
Wow this is really good! I like the whole Ami-Blade thing you have going there. Keep up the good work.
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
Best chapter yet, still, watch the spelling.
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
Again, great chapter, pace was a little rushed though, and yu really need to watch the spelling. :D time for next chapter
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I really like the plotline of this story, however, there are a lot of spelling errors in this chapter. Some of them were pretty minor, but others kind of turned the reader off to what was going on. Still can't wait to find out what happens next.
Court19 chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
Looks good so far, good character interaction and Ami seems to fit in well with the characters from the movie. Keep it up!
Wannabanauthor chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
plz update! i'm dyin here! i can also send this story to other members if u want me 2, just let me know! i know a lot of members!
McFadden chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Ahh...who doesn't love Deacon. He was definitive in the first film. So sexy. I'm interested in this whole story because (as you know) I love the series.

The only advice I'd have for you (and it's completely up to you to take it...) is with the pacing. It feels like it's all coming at you in big waves. Be more detailed and descriptive. If you slow it down a bit, it might be easier to follow without the feeling that you've missed something important.

Other than that small quib, please keep it going, I love it.

McFadden-
Wannabanauthor chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
blade finally met his match and she's chatty! great chap! update soon!

p.s. i'm gonna add this to my C2 Archive
buffyandspike-4ever chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Wicked. Update soon. I can't wait to find out who ami is. Please post another chapter soon.
Wannabanauthor chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
this is pretty good! keep writing!