Reviews for Prove the Pervert Wrong
cassianaswindell123 chapter 8 . 12/29/2017
Anko, hands down! In Canon, it took jiraiya 3 years just to teach Naruto how to get bigger blue balls, while anko helped him do that in just a few weeks
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
Hiraishin was Minato's signature move and it teleported him.
Shunshin was Shisui's signature move and it was not an A ranked technique: most ninjas just could just not use it in battle because their bodies and eyes just could not react fast enough (Shisui has the sharingan so he was able to use it in battle better than most shinobi) it is a commonly used technique but primarily a ninja would most likely use for traveling.
Felon GT chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I stop reading after your Shunshin jutsu mistake
hi chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
alrighty, so first i was like ''oh, only nine chapters?'' and then i looked at the word count and i was like ''HOLY MOTHER JESUS''
Bob chapter 2 . 6/19/2017
The shushin isn't a technique know by only the fourth hokage , every jonin or even chunin know it , and even if you writted that story in 2006 , it was already know
retired accounting chapter 3 . 2/28/2017
shunshin no shisui of the uchiha clan was known for his excellent use of the body flicker technique and his mangekyo sharinagn
why chapter 2 . 2/27/2017
yondaime did not invent shushin every anbu and most jounin know the shushin. he invented the hirashin which teleports him from one tri pronged kunai to another... ples fix this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
I hope Sakura dies in this, so Naruto can realize his folly and stop with his ridiculousness.
Chef 101 chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
This is such an awesome story! I really hope you continue it one day! Amazing talent! Love your ideas! 3
Kairan1979 chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
Glad to see Rock Lee's hard work finally allowed him to beat the 'genius.'
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
HAHAHA! Tenten losing to Sakura. Only in fanfiction. You should a comedy tag to this fic.
Anyway when are Naruto and Mabui getting together?
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
...NarutoxMabui OTP. I won't fave this fic until it's confirmed they will be together. Heck I was almost ready to just ditch this fic when they both said they weren't interested in each other.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2016
hurry up and post next chapter i have been waiting forabout 5 weeks
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
I really hope at some point you have him get a lot better at his skills and learn what he was meant to learn at the academy and with Kakashi failed to teach him for a ninja at his age.
kewllewk chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
Ugh. Her reaction to Tsunade's extremely reasonable worries about an anomaly in the village rapidly getting close to a person who is both incredibly important to the village and extremely close to her is to slap the most powerful woman in the world. I just can't condone that. It seriously grates, especially since she's supposed to be super intelligent.
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »