Reviews for Prove the Pervert Wrong
kewllewk chapter 2 . 8/10
Ugh. Her reaction to Tsunade's extremely reasonable worries about an anomaly in the village rapidly getting close to a person who is both incredibly important to the village and extremely close to her is to slap the most powerful woman in the world. I just can't condone that. It seriously grates, especially since she's supposed to be super intelligent.
God of the Valiant chapter 1 . 8/10
please update the is a great story
To Telos chapter 3 . 7/25
I'm really not a fan of Mabui, she's seems too much like she's here to mystically further the plot. Too OP and to be honest really cringey and unbelievable. Sorry
Lord Jameson chapter 5 . 7/16
Um... disappearing in a swirl of leaves IS the shunshin. Pretty much everyone does it.
dragonfox123 chapter 9 . 7/2
Great chapter and fights can't wait to see the next chapter
dragonfox123 chapter 3 . 7/2
Great chapter please continue
I wish he could have finished the finals. I was looking forward to it for most of the story I'm kinda sad about that but, what's written is awesome.
master1527 chapter 9 . 4/12
please update... there's so much left to read but no more next button plz fix the problem
death is not an excuse get out of your coffin and finish this please
dont make me figure out how to ressurect the dead now i already figured out how to live forever so... get up and finnesh this

random rainbow's bunnies and sunshine
googlegook
basenthor
...
please don't be dead and no i wont actually do it if you are and the other thing is false but that isnt the point
ja-ne
bye
sayunara
bye
yicostan
and seeyah soon still expecting the next update
master1527 chapter 3 . 4/11
good work
OriksGaming chapter 7 . 2/7
The story was good at first, but it's getting ridiculous. Some of the OCs are randomly overpowered, Naruto is learning advanced physics but is still a complete and total idiot, all of his 'friends' are jackasses and busybodies . . . Jiraiya seems to be the only one really in character. I can totally see him being this stubborn for completely the wrong reason in canon.
Good story
tacosandtuna chapter 9 . 1/1
Amazing story. I appreciate how long you made the chapters. They are all very descriptive and interesting. Thank you for the hard work you put into your fan fiction chapters. Love your stories.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
Please update. I haven't read a Fanfiction as good as this one in forever
Alex2909 chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
gotta say jiraiya is a douche in this story. naruto is slightly irritating with his naivety and obsession with sasuke
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
why would naruto be a priority
1,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »