Reviews for Prove the Pervert Wrong
tjmaxflip12 chapter 3 . 2/28
shunshin no shisui of the uchiha clan was known for his excellent use of the body flicker technique and his mangekyo sharinagn
why chapter 2 . 2/27
yondaime did not invent shushin every anbu and most jounin know the shushin. he invented the hirashin which teleports him from one tri pronged kunai to another... ples fix this.
I hope Sakura dies in this, so Naruto can realize his folly and stop with his ridiculousness.
Chef 101 chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
This is such an awesome story! I really hope you continue it one day! Amazing talent! Love your ideas! 3
Kairan1979 chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
Glad to see Rock Lee's hard work finally allowed him to beat the 'genius.'
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
HAHAHA! Tenten losing to Sakura. Only in fanfiction. You should a comedy tag to this fic.
Anyway when are Naruto and Mabui getting together?
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
...NarutoxMabui OTP. I won't fave this fic until it's confirmed they will be together. Heck I was almost ready to just ditch this fic when they both said they weren't interested in each other.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2016
hurry up and post next chapter i have been waiting forabout 5 weeks
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
I really hope at some point you have him get a lot better at his skills and learn what he was meant to learn at the academy and with Kakashi failed to teach him for a ninja at his age.
kewllewk chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
Ugh. Her reaction to Tsunade's extremely reasonable worries about an anomaly in the village rapidly getting close to a person who is both incredibly important to the village and extremely close to her is to slap the most powerful woman in the world. I just can't condone that. It seriously grates, especially since she's supposed to be super intelligent.
God of the Valiant chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
please update the is a great story
To Telos chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
I'm really not a fan of Mabui, she's seems too much like she's here to mystically further the plot. Too OP and to be honest really cringey and unbelievable. Sorry
Lord Jameson chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
Um... disappearing in a swirl of leaves IS the shunshin. Pretty much everyone does it.
dragonfox123 chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
Great chapter and fights can't wait to see the next chapter
dragonfox123 chapter 3 . 7/2/2016