Reviews for Prove the Pervert Wrong
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 1 . 8/24
what a good start to a story, it was funny, it was sad, but most importantly it was realistic, and the characters were spot on.
cant wait to see what comes next
assasin1029 chapter 8 . 8/18
1. No
2. I wouldn't consider it nin or tai.
3. Jiraya
4. Yep
Faen chapter 7 . 5/21
I love your story. If you want to use a different speed technique most fannon use Hirashin (Yellow Thunder God Technique) also most people agree sushuin is a more advance version of kawarimi commonly taught to chunin.
jupimako chapter 9 . 5/1
Fantastic story! I really enjoyed reading it. I wish there was more.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 4 . 4/12
Um I don't know what your talking about but the basic ice techniques don't need a bloodline but it does make it easier it is just really hard to use sub elements without a the style Gai and Lee use is called Goken.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 3 . 4/12
First of all while the story is awesome the many mistakes in it are pretty damning any belief I have that you actually know that much about Naruto because Jiraiya taught Naruto the Oodama Rasengan,Shikamarus dads name is Shikaku and his moms name is Yoshino but I do like the projectile Rasengan Naruto could have asked Mabui about learning water jutsu like the Nidaime.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 2 . 4/12
The Yondaime invented the Hiraishin everyone knows the shunshin seriously Kakashi uses it everytime he shows up he uses it in the bell test episode.
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 9 . 3/23
looking forward to the next update.
sandra maria chapter 9 . 2/21
I really enjoy this fic
Nerfhearder69 chapter 9 . 1/12
Another good soldier fallen by the wayside.
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 1/8
Don't give up, the haters always love to hate, I love this story and I would be so sad of it to go to ruin.
The nine tailed ostrich chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Not reading this shit your stupid naruto should kill sasuke first chance he gets not try bring him back idiot
Rongis chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Please answer this one question: Why the fuck you keep writing this fanfic ? You son of bitch and disgrace to your family and humanity
thenick10841 chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Cool story so far even though I think Naruto shouldn't be putting up with the Bs from the nine rookies.
IK chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Is guy saying Yoshi some kind of joke? Or is he actually a large green lizard? :/
1,027 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »