Reviews for Prove the Pervert Wrong
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 11/6
why would naruto be a priority
kartikchawla101 chapter 9 . 10/25
I just want to correct you on a few things, outside of which the story is pretty good.

1) A lot of people use shunshin in the manga and anime. The ability where many characters "teleport" to somewhere like Gaara in the Chunin exams by leaving a flicker of sand (when he goes to the stadium from the viewing area near instantly) or Kakashi (and many other Leaf Jounins) by leaving some leaves behind IS Shunshin. Only Shishui could use it in combat effectively though due to never mentioned reasons and that is why he had the title of "Shunshin no Shishui". Many other could use it in combat though. It's like the Kage Bunshin where many Leaf Jounins know how to use it but they can't use it as effectively as Naruto can (due to the chakra cost) - it's the same thing with Shunshin only being used by Shishui in combat although due to a different reason.
2) Shikamaru's dad has the name "Shikaku" and his mom is named "Yoshino"
3) The style of combat Lee and Gai use is called "Goken".
4) Naruto was taught Oodama Rasengan by Jiraiya (he also later learned even bigger versions in the later chapters of manga) and both Jiraiya and Minato (Yondaime/Naruto's Dad) could use it. Jiraiya used it in the fight against Pein and Minato did it when he was revived in the Fourth Shinobi World War.
StarOfTime chapter 3 . 9/6
Shunshin no Shisui. Shisui of the body flicker. Uchiha Shisui was known for the fastest sunshine in Kong ha. He was so good he earned the moniker stated above.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 1 . 8/24
what a good start to a story, it was funny, it was sad, but most importantly it was realistic, and the characters were spot on.
cant wait to see what comes next
assasin1029 chapter 8 . 8/18
1. No
2. I wouldn't consider it nin or tai.
3. Jiraya
4. Yep
Faen chapter 7 . 5/21
I love your story. If you want to use a different speed technique most fannon use Hirashin (Yellow Thunder God Technique) also most people agree sushuin is a more advance version of kawarimi commonly taught to chunin.
jupimako chapter 9 . 5/1
Fantastic story! I really enjoyed reading it. I wish there was more.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 4 . 4/12
Um I don't know what your talking about but the basic ice techniques don't need a bloodline but it does make it easier it is just really hard to use sub elements without a the style Gai and Lee use is called Goken.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 3 . 4/12
First of all while the story is awesome the many mistakes in it are pretty damning any belief I have that you actually know that much about Naruto because Jiraiya taught Naruto the Oodama Rasengan,Shikamarus dads name is Shikaku and his moms name is Yoshino but I do like the projectile Rasengan Naruto could have asked Mabui about learning water jutsu like the Nidaime.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 2 . 4/12
The Yondaime invented the Hiraishin everyone knows the shunshin seriously Kakashi uses it everytime he shows up he uses it in the bell test episode.
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 9 . 3/23
looking forward to the next update.
sandra maria chapter 9 . 2/21
I really enjoy this fic
Nerfhearder69 chapter 9 . 1/12
Another good soldier fallen by the wayside.
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 1/8
Don't give up, the haters always love to hate, I love this story and I would be so sad of it to go to ruin.
The nine tailed ostrich chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Not reading this shit your stupid naruto should kill sasuke first chance he gets not try bring him back idiot
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »