Reviews for The Hunt is On
Majerus chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Great stuff! Really reads well and makes tons of sense the way things flow. Arthur as MoM? hmmmm new twist there :)

I like the chemistry angle as well, makes good sense :)

I'm really enjoying the story, thanks for sharing your talent and time.

M
DragonDays chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
I like how Ron suggest to the others about knocking on the door.
wizmage chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
That was neat.
GinnysLove chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
hey question;

do you have anyone else who added to this story?

thanks

GinnysLove chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
hey;

so were done eh? well i hope that my reviews made you want to write more;) and i want to let you know your a wonderful author.

GinnysLove chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
i like how they talked about what they want to do with there life's, well, off to the last chapter.
GinnysLove chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
things are turnning good for wizards now;)_
GinnysLove chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
leave it to ginny to figure scares are a relatively good thing "now i have something in comment with you"

GinnysLove chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
wow i'm just blazing threw these chapters, grate chapter, and i am sure that there is something i should be doing aside from reading fanfiction, but i want to know what's going to happen;)
GinnysLove chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
hmm, didn't think about that person as "rab"
noreenklose chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
Hi,

I've finished the "While Hunting Horcruxes" series, and it was better than DH. Your story was really good, and I've put you on my "author alert list" in case you decide to add to this. My next move is back to read "Harry McGonnagal".

Keep on writing-you're a good author.

Noreen
MacKenzieBlueEyes chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
I love your fic! It's amazing
HermanTumbleweed chapter 7 . 2/28/2007
I enjoyed this tale quite a lot. I read all four of your stories in this universe, ending with this one, and found that they all tie together quite nicely. Having read some of your other work I'm finding that you tend to repeat some of the things used elsewhere,

so you might try to start being more original in the future. Doing this makes your stories too predictable, like reading a western or a romance novel, they all turn out the same way. Thanks for the entertainment and for sharing your vision of Harry's world with us.

Vern
vt chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
Great Story!
Swallowed by Tears chapter 7 . 1/4/2007
please write more in this universe i really liked all of the stories and i would love to read some more.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »