Reviews for Roll of the Dice 2 KH2
Lincolnthearcher chapter 1 . 3/10
Clearly, Xaldin gets around.
Patched-up Matryoshka chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I was getting a feel from #18, #19,20,29, and
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
My favorites were 9, 16, 20, and 29!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
:D This was ever better than the first! You need to make more of these!

Top 3: 11, 17, 29!
SilverInkblot chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
9 and 29 were hilarious!

8,14, 16, and 21 were way deep there. Awesome job, as usual.
Polish chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
#29 Xaldin and Goofy – Unlimited

Towards the end of the fight, Goofy was starting to wonder where Xaldin was keeping all those spears.

Towards the end of the fight, Xaldin was starting to wonder where Goofy was keeping all those potions.

That is so true! Both Donald and Goofy are spammers! they both keep spamming potions like theres no tommorrow in the games! I mean I barely used 1 and they are almost gone,after one boss fight! Thats retareded! Anyway I liked your fic, and please! Update Those Lacking Spines! I want to know the end!
Sanzoline chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I liked thi one much better than the first one

espically the one with Axel and Riku (Riku's comment made me kinda sad)
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
...yeah. That sounds...right. All of those sound lik they happened, and that's the important thing, right?

Right?
Jessie Mae chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
These things are so BEAUTIFUL! You write so well, and definitally get the traits of all the characters down. These are seriously believable. Great work, cant wait to see more.
cg2006 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Oh, cool idea, so that's how you did it! _ I liked the first one better, but i'll say my faves here were 4, 15, 20, and 23!
Snowiweather chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
#30 made me sad. It's times like that, that make you wonder... "Who was the real victim, and who was the real villain?"
z chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
These need more love, they were all wonderful.

#3 just about killed me, too.
RosieG.9012 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Great job! I liked this "Roll of the Dice," even better than the first one! I liked how you included some of the other characters besides the Organization this time around. And, as before, I loved how accurately and thoughtfully you portrayed all the characters! I was ecspecially glad you included Donald, Goofy and Mickey. The Disney characters don't seem to get much use in other fan fics, and you used them very well.
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Cool, this is as good as the first one! Especially liked the one where Vexen shoots Donald in the butt with icicles!

Nice Ending!
Nameless chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Good, but sad. Although 29 made me laugh very, very hard.