Reviews for KH: Virtual Reality
xanimejunkie chapter 8 . 2/17/2007
o.o! dude! you should update this story! it's so good! ..
Beeria chapter 8 . 11/16/2006
I'll be on it straight away lol. Updating As You Wish as well.

I loved the ending of this chapter, I thought it was funny yet a cliffhanger at the same time...if that makes sense lol.
Angelicxox chapter 8 . 11/15/2006
Yayy! An update! I was just wondering a couple of days ago when this was gonna get updated. And I wasnt disappointed, thats for sure )

I am happy Laura and Brandon are okk, well..sorta of okay but what is Hades doing there? and i am anxious for that plan!

And Leon? Want to help?...interesting...and I need to know who exactly is attacking Yuffie and company!

Pleasee update soon!
Kairiku Aura chapter 8 . 11/14/2006
*Sigh* I guess I'll forgive the lateness of the story since this chapter had one of my favorite places in it... and if you make a story for SasukexNaruto, be sure to tell me. I'll probably read it XD
Li the Twilight Knight chapter 7 . 10/16/2006
Cool, Balamb Garden. Leon is working for THEM? *cringes* Ugh, Disney villains. So much less evil then Ansem or Seph.

Update soon!

Li
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 7 . 10/4/2006
I didn't think this chappy was as exciting. Don't get me wrong, very well written and I enjoyed it. I just have this thing for Cloud- sorry- Brandon...

Beeria chapter 7 . 10/3/2006
I really liked the Tidus idea, running for him. That's cool! And as for future ideas, well I love Yuffie and Vincent pairings(though I thought this was a Leon/Yuffie fic?)

aww poor Sora has nobody.../sad face/ Well, I suppose he's too busy saving the world with that massive key of his anyways
Angelicxox chapter 7 . 10/2/2006
veryy interesting...and you didnt give poor Sora a pairing? well, i guess he has his duck and dog lolol...but the other pairings i like...but i thought this story was a squall/yuffie?

anyways great chapter and Yuffie really is like 200% awesome! and i like the idea for what you did for Tidus, someone i knew was a runner and died and now every year we hold a marathon for him...it is really sweet

anywhoo...awesome awesome chapter, keep up the good work! pleasee update sonne!
Kairiku Aura chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
Pyro, you have to add the unrelated pairing of SasukexNaruto! That would be so funny!
Rinas chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
SeeD ain't playin' around. Tink is awesome, as well. Those darn playhouse commercials, but she made up for it. And hey, obesity kills. So...yeah. Evil.
Beeria chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
Sorry I haven't reviewed I never really go on Kingdom Hearts much because I'm so busy writing for FFVII. Hmm will this have Hades in it, that would be quite cool for Cloud to be caught up in that. Speaking of which, I hope he and Aeris get out okay(or are at least together. Update soon. And Forgive me for not reviewing...please?
Angelicxox chapter 6 . 9/26/2006
hahaahaha...OMG, I totally agree with that Disney evil fat comment. that is friggen funny. I mean pete, the queen of hearts, oogie boogie, etc..

anyways, the chapter was amazing and i am hoping the Cloud and Aeris are alright! i dont want anything to happen to them! anyways, Yuffie always knows when to show up at the right time! yayy Yuffie (and Peter and Wendy...aw)

pleasee update soon!
Kairiku Aura chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
You did a quick update! *Glomps* And yes, I've heard of Miyavi! Hes cool, but I like Dir En Grey better. Their music is so awsome! Have you heard of them before?
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
Did you put in Tink just cause of my review? Or was she in your plans the whole time? Yay! I got to read two chappies in one day! GO ME! Good job on this chapter! I liked it!

Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
Very nice! PETER PAN! Too bad you really can't put Tink in here, huh? I loved this chapter. I don't really get the eye thing though. You didn't explain it very well in the first one. No offense meant...