Reviews for Between Heaven and Hell
Hyuuga Hitomichan chapter 7 . 5/19
Hinata doesnt stutter that frequently...also she never gives up even though she is less confident...her character in the story is very pathetic and please tell me why would she blush when being treated coldly?i dont get it
ivyriry chapter 20 . 4/1
You got talent. This was wonderful! It's been a long time since I feel so invested with a story. I laughted, I cryed, I shouted like crazy. Thank you for putting your time in it. Hope you continue with the great work.
This is really interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I really hope that this was meant to be funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
It's the best NEJIHINA fanfiction that I ever read. I love it. Well done.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/7/2015
You are really a genius. Your story is perfect. I do love your story of and especially my favorite couple "nejihina". Well done.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
This story is the best! I love that sasuke is here and he's not bitter, i love that asuma and jiraiya are still alive, i love that neji and hinata's children look a lot like neji, i love that naruto becomes hokage here, i love that there isn't a love triangle or love square so much in neji and hinata's relationship, i love the tamed falcon seal idea, it's really sweet that hinata is the only one who can activate the cursed seal of neji now...though i don't like it that hinata calls neji "nii-san" after their wedding and even after they fall for each other, i don't like it either that neji calls hinata "hinata-sama" even when they are alone...other than that, this fanfiction is really the best, highly recommended! D
Guest chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
Quite catchy, intriguing, though the tone of voice is offset. Your story portrays various emotional aspects; angst, drama, tragedy and poignant events but there is also blissful situations, celebrations and some comedic effects. Your story deals with poignant feelings, as such, we readers must be able to sense the negative ambient molded by your tone of voice. However, when reaching the plot twists, there are many instances where you have, all of a sudden, switched from a light and cheery tone to a dark one, to swiftly afterwards, reprise the jolly attitude, as if to disperse as much as possible the grim of the situation at hand. You should apply a mature and befitting tone of voice next time if you plan to write more fics similar to this one.

I hope I didn't sound too harsh, and that you will handle this review as a constructive criticism to learn how to achieve better standards and progress. Until then, best of luck!
BabyCinema chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
It was one of the very best NejiHina fanfiction T_T I cry so much.
Rociio Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
La ame esta historia
Guest chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Neji is almost impossible to like here and now that he physically beats Hinata, I give up on trying to redeem him. She's the last person to deserve this and has never been anything other than kind to him. I feel so sorry for Hinata, I'd rather choose death than living like this.
DanBrownfan chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Best. Story. Ever.

Thanks for writing it! I admire you and believe it or not, your story made me de NejiHina I'm now :'D
Simply the best, congratulations!
JasminGreenT chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
Yeahh the only thing that irked me while I was reading was the grammar and spelling mistakes. But its forgivable since you did an AMAZING job, you actually completed this story, and it was overall FANTASTIC!
JasminGreenT chapter 19 . 5/6/2013
I love how you were able to find solutions to all the problems, because seriously the whole time I was like "WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY GONNA DO NOW!"
JasminGreenT chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Wow! Best NejixHinata fanfic ever!