Reviews for Between Heaven and Hell
You are really a genius. Your story is perfect. I do love your story of and especially my favorite couple "nejihina". Well done.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
This story is the best! I love that sasuke is here and he's not bitter, i love that asuma and jiraiya are still alive, i love that neji and hinata's children look a lot like neji, i love that naruto becomes hokage here, i love that there isn't a love triangle or love square so much in neji and hinata's relationship, i love the tamed falcon seal idea, it's really sweet that hinata is the only one who can activate the cursed seal of neji now...though i don't like it that hinata calls neji "nii-san" after their wedding and even after they fall for each other, i don't like it either that neji calls hinata "hinata-sama" even when they are alone...other than that, this fanfiction is really the best, highly recommended! D
Guest chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
Quite catchy, intriguing, though the tone of voice is offset. Your story portrays various emotional aspects; angst, drama, tragedy and poignant events but there is also blissful situations, celebrations and some comedic effects. Your story deals with poignant feelings, as such, we readers must be able to sense the negative ambient molded by your tone of voice. However, when reaching the plot twists, there are many instances where you have, all of a sudden, switched from a light and cheery tone to a dark one, to swiftly afterwards, reprise the jolly attitude, as if to disperse as much as possible the grim of the situation at hand. You should apply a mature and befitting tone of voice next time if you plan to write more fics similar to this one.

I hope I didn't sound too harsh, and that you will handle this review as a constructive criticism to learn how to achieve better standards and progress. Until then, best of luck!
bloody.Cappuccetto chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
It was one of the very best NejiHina fanfiction T_T I cry so much.
Rociio Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
La ame esta historia
Guest chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Neji is almost impossible to like here and now that he physically beats Hinata, I give up on trying to redeem him. She's the last person to deserve this and has never been anything other than kind to him. I feel so sorry for Hinata, I'd rather choose death than living like this.
DanBrownfan chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Best. Story. Ever.

Thanks for writing it! I admire you and believe it or not, your story made me de NejiHina I'm now :'D
Simply the best, congratulations!
JazMint chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
Yeahh the only thing that irked me while I was reading was the grammar and spelling mistakes. But its forgivable since you did an AMAZING job, you actually completed this story, and it was overall FANTASTIC!
JazMint chapter 19 . 5/6/2013
I love how you were able to find solutions to all the problems, because seriously the whole time I was like "WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY GONNA DO NOW!"
JazMint chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Wow! Best NejixHinata fanfic ever!
Carly chapter 20 . 5/2/2013
Perfection can discribe! One of the best i have ever read, worth every second of my time.
Deadcat chapter 20 . 2/4/2013
You are really cool. I'm fascinated by your story.. The plot is really well writen. I just can't bring myself to believe that you are a law student. I don't know whether you will read my comment or not since this story completed long time ago but really nice job(and this is your first try, imagine)
Heir-to-Sunspear-23 chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
I love your story! It is basically the best NejiHina I have ever read and it also has made me fall in love with the couple! w
It seems that you wrote it a long time ago and perhaps you won't even read this, but anyway I wanted to express how amazing this fanfic is. Actually, this is the first time I read a fanfic in which the couple deals with the pregnancy and the babies during the story. Most of the authors prefers to put it in the final chapter so they won't need to write about it.
Despite the angst, I found your story lovely as hell and also realistic since all of the characters are deeply in character and you didn't make Neji and Hinata fall in love with each other so fast (I almost thought that it wasn't going to happen sometimes). But notheless it was amazing.
I can say that reading this really gave me a great time and I deeply appreciate your job! Thank you! :D
woodlandfairykirk chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
so good(:
green-mao chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
Awww... it's over. :((( This was such a great fanfic. It's the best neji/hina i've read so far. How you made the characters develop perfectly but having a good control not going OOC to much... uwaah... your balance is awesome. And i like that their romance was kind of hidden, and didn't express too much words... i liked that since it preserves the tendencies of how the hyuga people actually behave. Everything was soooo awesom from hot lemons to wholesome cute family moments. and the twists and conflicts, awesomely structured! I have so much praises for you...you're so good Twilight Owl, that i forgot that i was a grammar nazi. I didn't care at all if there were grammatical mistakes. Just keep practicing. WOW. THANK YOU! LONG LIVE NEJI/HINA! ;)