Reviews for Circus Brigade
Link Fangirl01 chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
:P Yes I'm scared stupid of clowns, I have every reason to be! You would be too if that dog-ears one was stalking you... -shivers-

-bops head- No wonder you have so little reviews! YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN OVER 2 YEARS. Keep writing baby sister. PLEASSE?

You already have Quatre's started too, -sigh- SLACKER
Becky Yuy chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
yay you updated again! i really think this is goignto be just as great as your other two if you keep up with all this know, is he the pilot or he normal one. anyway, plz update soon!
Sutoomu chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
hey this was good. im guessing its trowa bloom to start, and then trowa barton starts to get mixed up in trowa blooms head. right? or something like that. anyhoo, this was a great chap too! see u the next one. ill try to review the next chapter on time lol.

Sutoomu chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
oh, a very good beginning. its short, but very good. the fall was reralistic. and ive noticed people do shout. they tend to shout 'look out!' after its hit you or you hit it or whatever. anyhoo, next chap!

Auza-Isaka-Winner chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Oh my word! I love these stories! I haven't been able to reveiw on the other two because my other computer is being a P.O.S. anyway, love it!
Becky Yuy chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
im glad to see that youve already begun your next story so soon! even tough it was short, it was still good, but seeing as youve gotten rid of your writer's block, we can expect more from you right? anyway, plz upate as soon as you can and keep p the good work!