Reviews for The Coming of Age
Snap on Smile chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
I'm sorry but he's tied to a tree and random women are molesting him, with a man he absolutely hates standing there watching and Kagome instantly jumps to the conclusion that he WANTS that? What exactly lead her to that conclusion? Her first reaction should be "Oh my God! What are you doing to him!"
Sakurazero chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
thats cute the bread twisty as a ring and i have read demon aphrodisiac and...wow i mean wow it was hot! one of the hottest fanfics that i have ever read nice touch with kagome and kikyou fighting at the end of course kagome won and the clay bitch lost it did confuse me a bit at the end with izayoi and inutaishio well, back on the story, i thought that the end of this chapter was adorable
Sakurazero chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Stupid miroku sigh i don't think he'll ever learn and sango is right all men are jerks unless your super lucky to find a nice guy. And yes sesshomaru is delicious XD
Sakurazero chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
AHHHH! stupid kikyou augh had to ruin the moment like she always does . i love your fanfic except for kikyou its...hot :) its really, really good great job XD
parisadaja chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
omg i love this story and the last chapter.! BOY that last chapter! omg, it was so funny and Kagome and Sango both crack me up. Really, they do. but yeah, your story rocks.!
Mrs.Inuyasha Kagome chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
i call koga wolf shit to in my story
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
good story
AnimeLady04 chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
LOL I must say, he does get himself into trouble a lot lol...I do wish I could see what happens when Sess comes across them and finds out that Kags and Inu are now mated lol...
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
that was cute
turntechGoddammit chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
ugh, why does that dead bitch kikyo have to ruin everything? lol forgive my pissed off-ness. this story is so sweet and i hope you keep writing more. ] yes yes, it is hard to say "i do not own inuyasha" trust me i've done it before haha. wOo NiCe WoRk!
kataang1214 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
keep it up
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
I loved it
brakken chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
Now that's what I'm talking about! Yes, I knew you'd do better if I stayed with the fic.

Yeah, this epilogue was great. Made me grin, I can tell you that much. Dialogue was entertaining, and the ending perfect.

Oh, and the fact that the last chapter was 12 pgs and this much less is no excuse for it being poorer quality than this. Trust me, 12 pgs is nothing...try reading Pheonix Blade if you don't believe me.
brakken chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
Uh...you do realize that in East Asia, white is traditionally the color of mourning, right? And that Inuyasha has no real concept of what a tv is or does? And that you had at least one stupid typo or grammatical error almost every paragraph?

Uh-huh. You need a beta, bad. 'Cause you have good ideas, and good wording and all that, but lack so much in the way of polish, refinement, professionalism, maturity...sigh...you're better at humor than romance, no offense meant.
brakken chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
Well, the cliffhanger's good, and the last scene in general is just fine, but your premise...goodness. You need some serious help with dialog, and psychology, and romance and a heck of a lot more things. That was the worst break up/leave angsty scene I've ever read.

Come on. You can do better than this.