Reviews for Past Perfect
Td03 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
It's one of the most and best Clockwork's personality fiction. Ya got it down pat with reality and not fiction junk. Nice!
GoldGuardian2418 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Ugh, Clockwork, you kill me with your time jokes. :)
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Got to love Clockwork. Also, there are 2 line I love in this. They are, as followed: 1-" The Observants hadn't seen that. The Observants weren't really that observant." 2-" Relishing taunting the Observants." The best 2 lines in the whole story. It only serves to cement my opinion that Clockwork is the coolest character in Danny Phantom EVER!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Time travel tense trouble. This is probably the most sensible explanation for Clockwork's actions I've found yet. ...And inevitability scares me.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
and someone's laughing their butt off at the entire thing. -_-

brittney
A Musing Cat chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
this is awsome. i love anything with Clockwork in it (provided it's well written) and this defiantly falls under that category. by the way, i may be misinterpreting this, but it sounds to me like you are implying that Danny and Clockwork are actually the same being, this being possible due to the weirdness of how time works. if so, great originality and idea. if not, well, it was still one seriously good one-shot!
WTFWonder chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I lurve Clockwork so much. Thanx for writing this, I am uber grateful!
sesshyluver chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Yay! It was done sooner than I thought it would be. Excelent I loved it.