Reviews for When Fans Attack Er Unite
Kaslyna chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
LOL EPIC! :D
TARDISgirl192 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Great, great, great! I love this story! It adresses all that was wrong with Crossing Jordan, and in a funny manner no less. Good job!
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
crying tears of joy! if only YOU were the writer for crossing jordan!
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
i liked it.

alot.
suzeebee chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I LOVED it! Very funny! I'd join that coup anyday!
woodyandjordan4ever chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I really loved it! Way to set them all straight!
Callieach chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
*Bangs head as she falls off chair laughing* Ouch! That was hilarious. Loved every aspect of it, I couldn't possibley pick a favourite part!
Eireish chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Right on target. It would be an interesting turn if Lu actually started trying to find the truth ... instead of deciding her truth and finding evidence to support it. Perhaps the lessons from Lennie will help. We can hope.
BeginAgain46 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Awesome! I was laughing the whole time. :)
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Hee. I love it...lol
rae1112 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006

...

...

Is it bad if I think Nigel/Lu is a more stirring fanbace?
Snarky chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Of course, when one needs garret melodrama, they know where to turn. If the writers ever need another way to torture the guy they need only hop on over here. His whole fanbase likes to beat him up.

But bril fic, its amazing. I love it. Shame we couldn't go in and actually do this.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
That was funny-I love the "I need a drink" line from Garret-let PofS have at him!

Now why didn't you also chew on Lulu for the "let's hang her" attitude re Jordan-unless you're waiting for me to do it..hm-one shot possibility? LOL!

Very cute with the ending-make mine a mocha frap and we're good!

Thanks for the smile!
DaniJay chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
If only we could really do that. ave you considered sending a copy to the network? ;

love your work!

DJ
Rin22 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Ya know, it's very telling when two of the most talented writers on this site both write fanfiction themed fanfiction within 48 hours of each other. This is all reaching a boiling point, isn't it? And it's only the beginning of July. I have a feeling by September we are all going to have spontaniously combusted, but not before all hell will have broken loose on Gah.

Great fic, it totally made my day (and believe you me, I had the worst day which was the fitting end to an awful week). Ah, the image of me arm in arm with Steve Valentine. You have my complete permission to link me with Nigel in a fic anyday... inuendos gladly included. I love me my Woody and Danny, but Steve Valentine is my secret passion.

*sigh* if only the writers could take a few hints. OH! How could I forget? BRAVISIMO for a brilliant ending in which Jordan is revealed to be the ONLY character who hasn't suffered (much) from the writer's lack of responsibility for their creations. I was completely blown away, honestly, that was a stunning little addition. Yeah...wow. And in hindsight, of COURSE Jordan would be the one to know what's what. Of course.

Ciao!