Reviews for The Prodigy
d chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
keep going! you seriously cant just leave it there and not have a next chapter! great job with this story, so continue on soon.
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 7 . 1/31/2008
Luv this fic WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE or i will die!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
Awesome story! Write more!
rhapsody-child-of-the-sky chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
this is really cool please update soon
remeyqueen74 chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
great work
Chris St Thomas chapter 4 . 10/11/2007

i just read all the chapters and i only count three parents for Jason. Lois, Richard and Superman. Are you counting Clark and Superman separately or is there some other person out there waiting in the shadows?
bookworm97 chapter 7 . 10/3/2007

the plot thickens.

please update soon!
courtney chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
post post post..please?
Superwatchful-eye chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
Even if he was fast enough to catch that bullet, who's to say it wouldn't have just gone through his or hurt him? We haven't heard if he was invulnerable or not. He was just doubting the fact he had ANY powers at all.
Courtney chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
oh my god. i am obsesed with superman returns so when i heard about i looked for superman ones. thuis fanfic is so good. i bookmarked it and i check it every five minutes. finally lois and jason realize that clark is superman. i only hope everyone else doesnt figure it out. thank you so much for writing this post more ASAP!
Heala chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
I'm so glad that you are finally continuing this story. So, many great Superman fic were abandoned. Update soon, I can't wait to see what happens with Lois and Clark and Lex!
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 7 . 8/30/2007
love it! update soon!
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 7 . 8/30/2007
O tense! I hope you update soon so we can read what happens next!
HPGal3 chapter 7 . 8/30/2007
Wow. She is also a smart fortune cookie. Pale with one little chip? No doubt he'll be like Clark.
ChrisCHJ chapter 6 . 6/7/2007