Reviews for Freedom For Lemmings
Jode chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This was not a funny story. It was epic and sad somehow but I still liked it.
THE BUTTON chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
OH NOES! NOT...*the button*...
ravengal chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Heh. Lemmings. I'd forgotten about that game. My dad bought it for me for my birthdy once. Majorly weird game.

Anyway... great one-shot! I'm proud of that little rebel lemming. _ I was fully expecting his grand plan to backfire on him, with him either falling down a hole and going "Blech!" or being blown up. XD But you kept him alive.

Oh, God... Now that I've remembered the 'splat' noise, I can't stop hearing it... "Blech!"

This fic made me smile anyway. _ Brings back memories of that weird game.

ravengal out x
Silas Banks chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Oh my god this is amazing, to be honest I just typed "lemmings fan fiction" into google to see what would happen, but I'm glad I did. Bravo!
Harry-Potter-Holic1233 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I really enjoyed this short story! I always just felt sorry for all the little lemmings that don't make it to the "paradise". It also reminds me of all the gooballs in World of Goo (WiiWare Game) that get left behind. A very moving story. Thankyou!
Nidonemo chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
That was a short but cute and thrilling story. I never once really thought much of Lemmings before this story. I never really stopped to think about how they must feel sacrificing themselves like that.

It made me think, good job. :)
loch.nessie.monster chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Aww, so cute. I just love Lemmings. Great story!
CyndarDragon chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Sure, I'll review! I thought that some of it was funny :D :D :D

I've never played the game 'lemmings' before but I've most certainly heard of it before!
Crystalice24201 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
E! *random fangirl squeal*

I loved this story! i always thought that the Lemmings got the worst end of the deal, just being mindless slaves :]

HAHA! That's right, F* YOU, evil mind controlling CURSOR! D

*cough*

Yes, I am up way too late. *triple thumbs up!* :D

*toddles back to bed*
9TailedFox chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I just had to read it again. This thing is awsome! i really can't say how cool it is. Very inspiring.
Sonny Day chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This isn't "completely insane", it's pretty well thought. I enjoyed reading it, well done.
MegamanV2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Wow! You say it's insane but, I don't think so. I really liked it! Please write many more!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
The old 'if what is not sentient was sentient' motif I see.

All the same interesting little bizzare tale.

I doubt you can actually do that in the game, but of course that's not the point.

The ultimate irony is that you, the cursor, are supposed to be leading the Lemming to paradice.
untameddisaster chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
wowo... i gained happiness from that story. You almost begin chanting them on when the numbers count down.
Paul chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
HA HA HA!

That was an awesome story! Lemmings is one of the funnest games ever! almost... anyway, I really like your style of writing and how serious it makes something so silly sound. Good job!