Reviews for The Dark Lord gets a Myspace!
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
I realize you're not posting on this story (but if you do, let me know). It just seems perfect for Voldie to be the typical teenager nagged by "parents" about spending too much time online. Oh, and it would be humorous in a sad, perverse, poetic-justice way if he was stalked by a member of the OOTP pretending to be a gothic princess and luring him into revealing the address of his secret hideout along picture of his dark mark, if you know what I mean.
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
If you want an idea for a silly story ...

Lucius at his photo shoot, you know, the Witch's Weekly cover story "I survived You-Know-Who's Imperious Curse."

Just PM me if you decide to write it ... you, or anyone else who wants to write it, for that matter.
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
my friends call me Master

Izzieluv chapter 19 . 1/11/2011
lol! By the way, I don't know if you have seen A Very Potter Musical yet, but my inner Voldy voice, is now the voice from that. "Quirrel, we are gonna get you laid!"
thesilverpanther chapter 21 . 12/10/2010
hey, why don't you continue with the prank, sounds funny, great job :)
izzieluv chapter 21 . 4/6/2010
what if the dark lord checks out facebook? I can see him being a big farmtowner
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Ok, my sis actually showed this to me over a year ago and I've been meaning to favorite this for forever! THis is one of my absolute fave stories I have ever ever found on here. Wel I didn't find it on my own but so what?
HeadbangGirl chapter 21 . 10/23/2009
Haha, this is so good!

it's like Ask Elrond (if you've never read that, you should! Check my profile, it's one of my favorites :))

I can't think of anything to help you, but if I do, I'll let you know!

yukidaru chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
OOh voldie gone techy?
LongliveA.Monk chapter 7 . 5/2/2009
I love this! It's so funny! Question: Is that teenaged girl Voldy talked to a trap? Is he gonna end up on Dateline? I'd like to read about that!
TheWeirdGirl chapter 21 . 3/27/2009
This is the most hilarous thing eva. Well, uhm how about he starts IM someone like...Paris Hilton? XD Or maybe choosing a song to his profile?
irishileana chapter 21 . 3/27/2009
"I enjoy the occasional short hike & picnic."

"Followed by torture of the innocent in a public place, like YELLOWSTONE."

Ah, THERE'S the Dark Lord we all know and love.
Lyndotia chapter 21 . 3/27/2009

"If Elton John can do it, so can Voldemort."

*rotfl* Best. Answer. Ever.

And best survey ever, now that I think of it...
zaly chapter 20 . 3/27/2009