Reviews for And It's Getting Worse
NymphettEcho chapter 1 . 2/15
You love torturing my soul with angsty goodness, don't you? :) love it
Wahnsinn und Hass chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
*pokes fingers together* Y-you wouldn't happen to be continuing this story, would you...?

It's well written with good infliction, and though the passage of times suggests otherwise, I wish that you would please write another chapter or two for this. You know us fangirls, we just love a happy ending.
CK chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Interesting plz continue i would like 2 c where this goes :)
brokenangelwings16 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
plz keep wrting
Ra1m4 Ev4N5 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
woul you continue it? please? *ยท*
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
again great fic. update (if there is to b another chapter) soon _ Ja.
bluerose24 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I hope that you continue this story.
Empty With You chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
That was so wonderful. I'm begging you to write more! :D Pretty please. This was very very good!
angelica chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
awesome but i think something like rape or something between shane and seth could have been added
Miskit chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Did I tell you before how much I love you? This was wonderful! I hope you continue to shoot out more and more sotries like this one.

-paintmegray
Mercury Bohemian chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
WAH! I love you so much! 'nuff said. (but not really, cause this fic totally rocked, and I don't even care that I should've been asleep for hours ago and that I have to get up in three, because this was so good and angsty...and damn you Seth! sleep with Shane! *dies*) Ahem. I'll give you thre chances to guess who wants more Pacifier slash...*hinthint* it's me...Okay, I'm leaving now. Good bye. I love you and will have your babies at any moment. (Okay, that was a little creepy...I'm suffering from lack of sleep...)

~Mercury Bohemian