Reviews for The Dead Alone Know Peace
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
A great story. I liked the paper cranes bit.
slappywhite chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I know exactly how David feels, just that I suffered through the same fate he did, with my sister. She lost her battle with cancer 2 1/2 years. (She kept a journal, never made paper cranes.)

This was beautifully written, and touched on many of the emotions I too experienced. Thank you for giving me the moment to reflect, through your story and I truly mean it :)

Keep up the wonderful writing!
B0gw0ppit chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read! I think that about every one of your stories but this is certainly the best. I printed it out to read in bed last night and I cried myself to sleep. I've just taken the dog out for a walk and I was crying all the way round the field thinking about it. I sincerely hope you think about a career as a novelist, and get some of your original stuff published if you've done any, because it is truly fantastic. I speak as one who has read several thousand novels and I really think you have talent. I wish I had half the talent you have.

Thank you for posting your stories here. I read at least one a day.
DuplicateMe chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Wow, you totally had me crying.

This story is so sad, man, that sucks.

What was going through your head when you wrote this?

I mean really what could have possibly made you want or even attempt to write this?

As if I didn't alrady have a headache you had to go and make me cry making it worse.

I still love it though.
Marcella Polman chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
This is beautiful. I don't like deathfics (they're just so sad, you know) but this is beautiful.
Arrogant-Love chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
christ. i dont have any words.

other than i need to change my t shirt as people might think i have a drooling problem due to the wetness
Mondeo chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I know this is a really late review, but I just had to say how much I loved this piece. It reminded me of a story we heard in primary school about a Japanese girl with leukemia who tried to make 10 paper cranes. I can't remember if it was true or not, but the outcome was the same. First fic in quite a while to make me cry! One of my favourites too.
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
...wow. I'm not a fan of the pairing, but this fic goes to show that a good writer can make anything not only believable, but beautiful to read...