Reviews for Brothers by Blood
woah. Eileen must've been like NINETY to give bith to harry
hotcat chapter 22 . 5/5
hope you will continue this story sometimes
Sly Heiress chapter 22 . 9/10/2016
Haha, oh my goodness! Cant believe it! I do have a fanfic ( not posted here , or anywhere for that matter) in which I relate the same DPD condition to my principal Character ( only in this case, is original and is Harry's son) and I thought I better not post it here, upon reading this, lest it would be shunned for plagium ( even tho it is not) but you know, great minds think alike and whatnot ! Great twist!
Toby860 chapter 11 . 7/19/2016
It sounds like the longinus absolute demise. At least if it's his imagination
uk3-obeys-seme chapter 22 . 9/22/2014
I understand that "Mutual" must be finished, however it had been quite the while had it not? Are you still active with the writing of mutual because I would very much like for this particular story to be updated.
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
I just thought of something wouldnt changing his parents make not the person from the prophecy since lily/james arent his parent
thewolf74 chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
I really like this story. I'm happy that Harry/Silas and Severus are together and living as family. I hope that the multiple magical cores mend and become one again soon. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next. I really like this story.
rowenasheir chapter 20 . 1/22/2014
January 2014. Will you ever finish the story? or has it been abandoned?
Hoshi124 chapter 22 . 11/29/2013
This is a good fic, hope you finish it.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/19/2013
I don't know if your still writing but I just found this story and I have to say it's fantastic. I hope to be able to read more of it soon.
mage Potter supreme chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
I think that Silas/Harry is not the reason for the twin core but that just like in the original up books Harry/Silas is a horacrox and the other core is a part voltomort. I hope you continue the story
Aegis' Trickster chapter 22 . 11/14/2012
that last line was really funny
lilmisadiva chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
liking this story
S.Peridot chapter 22 . 6/27/2012
I've really enjoyed this fic so far.

So really hoe you'd update.

;] Sarah
Athena's phoenix chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
This chapter was so cute! I love your story, love your story, love your story! You write the bonding scenes between Silas and Severus so well. XD They're my favorite parts. It's always nice to see the happier, kinder side of Severus.