Reviews for Nonsense
RavenSerendipity chapter 7 . 1/6
Why do your author notes never fail to crack me up? "Coming to a brain dead chipmunk near you" I honestly chuckled kind of loudly at that. You rock.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
still liked it regardless honestly. i enjoy mindless fluff every now and then and i did feel you had the writing skill to pull that off. your brand of humor helped carried this story too. so for me this was an easy going, feel-good read for the day!
so in spite of what you think, i did quite enjoy this! so thank you for the lovely read.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
i just enjoy your brand of humor, mr. wind lane! haha, i swear, that disclaimer...the reoccuring stan...the squirrel in bb's head...haha!
i've been enjoying this immensely, i'm disappointed that this was already the penultimate chapter...sigh
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
i like your vocabulary on the contrary. it's refreshing and i enjoy widening my own vocab through ff! it's defintely a perk to reading ff haha
oh, and i really liked the part with control freak's bet here, hah!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
i do feel there's a different feel to this story. it's more laid back and carefree, and the flow is shorter, making it different. but heck the quality is still there in all honesty, just something different!
this is shaping up nicely! i'm interested in seeing how the guys will help bb now
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
haha this was an absolutely hilarious start! feels kinda reminiscent to a year in the life, which i read a while back and absolutely adored
loved the friendship between cyborg and bb portrayed here. also thought bb pulled a good one on cyborg there haha
going by your previous work, i am sure this is gonna be an awesome read
krotoxo chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Hey, Hey, Hey! :( This was an awesome story! Conflict in a story is boring (but hey that's just me) and technically the characters are already developed; it's FanFiction!
Anyways, I loved this story! Not only was the plot interesting, but the way you write gives it almost invisible visualization ((I can't think of the right word... It's 6 in the morning and I haven't slept since yesterday)) makes the story great. Sorry if I don't make sense, but I just wanted to tell you I really liked it. That should count for something, right? ;
*cough*no*cough*cough*
Katwizzle chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
good story! :)
Alltheginjoints chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Since I finished a Year in the Life, I figured to back through some of your other stuff. I enjoyed this and thought it was good. Although it clearly fits in a different continuity than YitL, it has the same human roots and same organic dialogue and characterizations.

Wonderful job.

-Alltheginjoints
Denalien chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
LOL

BeastBoy gogt Cy in that one!

xD

He even almost got me!

x,D

And now i an't stop laughig while i cry!
Ccero chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
Very nice, very sweet fanfic. Keep it up!
schemily200 chapter 8 . 5/12/2007
HAHAHAHA. love it. can you do a sequel? somehow I think it just shouldn't stop there... but that's just what I think. allwell.

toodles,

schemily200 D
blue-eyed-charmer chapter 8 . 12/26/2006
LOVED IT
vedmid chapter 8 . 10/2/2006
nice story, it was nice to see such a simple (no offense intended) take on romance. The pace of the beast boy/raven portion flowed well and some of the additions (mentioning about how dull robin's life is, starfire taking the intiative,etc...0 were nice.
CosmicKobal chapter 8 . 9/22/2006
I like it so far. It's longer than my x-men evolution story at least,lol. I like Stan,heh. Cheers!