Reviews for Take Thee Legolas
westkitsune chapter 1 . 1/14
Aragorn/Estel is such an adorable child courting Legolas haha so sweet
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Awwwww... :)
Rain and Storm chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Omg this is so adorable little estel is so cute! I love this fic it's so cute thanks for writing this

It was so cute
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
It was so cute i almost couldn't stop squealing with utter glee!
voyuerer chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
AWE! Loved it. Now thats the director cut ending to the movie.
Teldra chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
This is sweet :)
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Aw this is just soo sweet! And shocking and adorable and well amusing. Estel trying to court Legolas and LEgolas getting the misinterpretation of it being Arwen is well cute. Plus that poem and the reaction to him asking for Legolas to bond with him is awesome. Fav bit fav bit _

And even the ending was interesting...not too serious which is good or it wouldnt runied the whole thing. I could say it would have been nice to see Legolas recourted by Aragorn but that might have been too cringe-worthy for my tastes so whatever but Legolas reaction to his now adult friend is perfect. Plus the 'Layglis' nickname is a nice rendition and fits in with the 3yr olds other speech patterns...honestly i am waiting to find an author who uses the most obvious of shorts 'Lego!' :P

Good one!
baby green eyes chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
SWEET! *grins*

This is SOOHOO adorable, my gosh, I am loving the baby Estel and Legolas and AWWHH! *huggles them both*

I love Slash, and I'M NOT AFRAID TO SCREAM IT!

I love it love it love it the most, I have no idea why I find it so endearing, but I do. Whoa.

And Legolas/Estel is my favorite couple. SEXY BLONDE ELF AND BEAUTIFULIO KING OF THE WEST FOR LIFE!

BGE D
justification to wormtail chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
This is great! Estel is so cute, I love how you portrayed all of the characters and all of the misunderstandings that followed them around.
Moony that Chick in Black chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Estel was SO CUTE!
endiahna chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
so cute, I love it.
Legolas19 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Awesomely cute!
IwishSan chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
aw ... it's soo cute.

making legolas confused sounds like fun ... hahahah ...
lostinterestsorry chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
That was wonderful! I loved the misunderstanding between Legolas and Arwen. Very humorous. That and his worry that perhaps his suitor was Elrond. That made me laugh. Very cute, sweet, well written. Your little Estel is a treat to read about (as, of course, is your grown up Estel). Good job, Patty.
DawnStrider chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Oh, Happily ever after. This story was so sweet; i loved little Estel so much, the way he spoke and who he was. He was just so cute.

You write really good romance; i really loved reading this story, was great.