Reviews for Blue Mask, 2 Swords, and Sozin's Comet
MrTheCheesecaker chapter 38 . 8/5/2014
An interesting change in tone from the ATLA stories I usually read. Very VERY dark. On the one hand I love what you've done with Zuko's character using what was already in the show, it fit very well.

On the other hand, I am concerned for your mental health, what with the darkness and desperation being so believable that I can only assume you write from experience (Having read your 'Sources of Inspiration' I now realise this is true).

The story does have its negative points, the most glaring being your atrocious spelling (sorry), which looks to be a combination of typing dyslexia (I get this too) and your word processor's dictionary messing up.

The other being that I feel Katara's bereavement at the end could have been dealt with in more detail, since she has to live without her 'red string' partner.

On that note I would also commend you on the research put into this story. It make the story that much more real.
What chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I don't understand anything that is happening. Maybe it'll be easier to get later. It sounds like it would be great though.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
thanks for this amazing story
Primus2021 chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
They are still 12 aren't they? Or did I miss a chapter telling me that they were all a few years older then cannon?!
Uhh chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I...am..extreeemely confused. Oh well, it'll make sense soon
Selias chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Why are you bothering with chinese or whatever, if you have to keep putting translations behind it?
MaiaAlcippe chapter 38 . 6/13/2013
That was so good! The plot was splendid and you did a wonderful job with all of the different perspectives and narrations! Absolutely fantastic! Keep up the great work!
Wonderoasis chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Amazing! Now I'm going to read this chapter again, slowly, without getting caught up in the moment.
Camirho chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Made me uber sad though, as in cannot continue reading type of emotional overload. This story is definitely memorable and original. I loved some of the concepts you introduced!

However, there were a lot of spelling mistakes and typos. A good re-read would go a long way to correcting these.

Awesome work, it's already in my favourites :P
Kitsune1818 chapter 38 . 6/5/2012
I can use all the words in the dictionary to tell how much I enjoy reading this fic, but I will not. I may have many fics in my favorite list, but really have a few that I hold close. This is one of them.

I cant say much without soundig repetitive. This is a very twisted and dark fic, I usually drop them when the darkness (or sweetnes, it depends) is too much. All have a limit. This is too dark, almost depresive, but I like it. Its hard to make a dark story, they tend to be... obnoxious.

Im considering in reading more, but for now, I need to go to sleep. Read you latter!
Kitsune1818 chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
Oh my god! I must pause for a moment just to write how incredible this chapter is. Im not into the Zuko and Ty Lee pairing, I never think about that posibilitie either, but this is... just... wow.

Now, I must continue with my reading.
m-j chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
Her name is Toph, not Troph!
LennonMorrisonMarleyHendrix chapter 38 . 5/26/2012
Crap! That was seriously intense and kinda disturbing, but the writing was done very nicely. I'm seriously kinda scared for life, but in a good way. *Adds to favorites*
Ichigo chapter 38 . 5/25/2012
Lets just say I just now read 4 hours staight reading this fanfiction and al I have to say is...YOU ARE A GENIOUS! I wish Zuko didn't die but still, YOU ARE A GENIOUS!
vincent1875 chapter 38 . 4/9/2012
Good story. The only thing that's glaring as missing is what happened with the gods. Having them trying to kill Zuko and Katara every life isn't really a happy ending. Did they ever become gods again? Did they take down the oni gods?