Reviews for Playing the Fool
Fier66 chapter 1 . 15h ago
Damnnnnn, that was freakin' awesome.
No one ever consider the fact that Conan may be smart since his uncle is a detective-mystery writer and a talent-wasting-but-still-talented-nonetheless, his relative is Kudo Shin'ichi, A high-school-world-famous detective and an avid Sherlock fanatic, and he lives in a detective agency with Sleeping Kogorou for goodness' sake
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 1/4
I always thought it was ridiculous how Kogoro hadn't figured it out. He'd been provided with the most evidence of Conan being Shinchi.
I kind of like the idea that he simply played along this whole time.
Thank you for making this.
YusukesLover chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
What an interesting perspective! I really like the competent Mouri angle. I really think he isn't as stupid as he portrays and seeing it explained so well in your story makes me believe it all the more. Great job!
chibi raven-san chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I love it. Original and I never would have thought of this reasoning. Make more sense than the actual story so kudos to you. It is even better that you were able to keep him in character.
vincent1875 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I really want to see where this goes. Good story.
KaMi-HiMe BVB chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Hmm, I like this. I always thought that Kogoro wasn't as dumb as they show him to be. He's been able to solve cases on hiis own, is an excelent shot with a gun and is fantastic at self defense. I like the idea of him just playing along with Shinichi/conan.
Blue Lazuli chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I'm sorry, I can't write a good review because English is not my first language, but I really liked your fic, it was amazing, I wish it was canon ! The last sentence was perfect, I love the idea of Kogoro being smarter than we think he is. Great job !
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Haha, awesome.
kikilalakia1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
OMG I REAAAAAALLLYYY HOPE THIS IS CANON XDD
Lessthan3 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I've been waiting for something like this! Mouri was never portrayed as a true fool. He did solve a mystery or two by himself. I would always wonder why he never seemed too suspicious but your fic explains it well!
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Oh, daaang! Vic didn't know why but while reading this story, some odd yet giddy feelings came to Vic's chest! Oh, yes, yes, YES! Vic knew it; Kogorou-sama was NO fool! He's something else but fool! Yes, thank you for this perspective story of Kogorou-sama; that megane-gaki would never fool Kogorou-sama anymore. XB
ThatGirlWhoLooksLikePopura chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Oh I love this. This is my new head canon
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I just love to see Kogoro behaving rationally! I know he can do and he's shown that he can!

In any case, great story!
Chirpy Hitomi chan chapter 1 . 11/16/2013