Reviews for Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
samaramorgane chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Sweet!
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Hahahaha, I love that morning conversation. "You didn't have a nightmare, did you?" Ooh, Ginny, clever and sneaky. I like that. THis was really fun to read. I enjoyed it.
Alice Dodgson chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Aw, very nice! Not only was the relationship between the girls really sweet, but I absolutely loved how you DIDN'T portray Ron as being a complete jerk, like so many other Hermione/Ginny fics have! I really like the idea of him being an overly protective brother instead of a homophobe. Well done you!
Katharina chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Rather out-of-character, and I could do without the song lyrics ...
hot grl chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
uhnuh um i wel i luv tjis uh alot no i dont fuckin' know.(gets pissed off) im going
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
hey why dont you go fuck someone who will have the balls or should i say ovaries to fuck you and leave ginny for harry and hermione to ron the way it should be!

!FREAK!
drumfreak chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
hey i know that since u haven't updated this in over what about 4 years that it wont help but i really like this fic and would love to find out whats going to happen between hermione and ginny.

for now good bye
Paranoid Seat chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
oh, so sweet! love it. going on my favourites. fab story. just one minor mistakey-type thing... Ron can't get into the girls dorms. The alarm would go off and he'd fall down the stairs. I know that buggers up the 'Ron walking in on them' thing, and I'm sorry for pointing it out.
DarkLove chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
kool story dude. lol. No but seriously that was super cute. Keep up the good work. k. can't wait till the next one.*twiddles thumbs and waits* well...i'm waiting. hehe j/k. l8er.
nobodyhereanymore chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
omfg you sicko perve...

Ahaha, just kidding. I have discovered a new wuv for femmeslash. Am now going to write some. That was so cute! I know it was written yonks ago, but meh. Still good. Bloody brilliant, in fact.

Lots of love!

Bronnie
RainbowShadow90 chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
Cuteness! I loved when Ron walks in (like you haven't heard that before!) and you ended it really well! You should know you're a wonderful writer!
PhoenixJay27 chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
very cute. cliche but i like it. just browsing through the old fics. u did a good job
anonymuzfan chapter 2 . 2/21/2004
*squeals* awesome story.. its been like 2 years but i had to go back and read ur fanfic! so awesome. good job
Moody-Girl chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
~ that was sticky sweet, with a dollup of humor spread all around. hermie saving her self for marrige? with a cute little thing like ginny wanting to jump her bones? not likely:p
Ivanova Czechkalsky chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
nice. very nice... be realistic a little more.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »