Reviews for Saiyan Son Lost
Beautiful.
daughterofrisingsun chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Great story!
J the Drafter chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
You gave Nappa a depth I wouldn't have credited him with. He was almost philosophical, and he was quite complex. Good story.
kakarrot42 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I loved this story!
slashygurl chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
YOU ARROGANT LITTLE SPERM MISFIRE. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOOU-HO-HO

I LIEKED YUR FIC. THE CHARACTERIZATION WAS SPOT ON AND HELLFUCK AND HIGHFUCK RADITZ MADE SENSE...BITCH. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. JUST FUCK YOU ALL! MWHAHAHAHAHAH!
Dacheran chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Nicely done, I like how you portrayed Nappaa. Much different than is generally done, I think I see him in a kinder light now. Not that I particularly cared one way or another before.

And it's more than just nicely portrayed, it's nicely written.

Very good read overall.
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
A very well portrayed version of well done.
Darkren186 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
cool ending
Nuki chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Ah, Poor depressed Dittzu makes my lottle hart hurt.T_T You even manage to show an another side of Nappa. Congratulations!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Wow. This fic gives a whole other side to Nappa, just as your other fics give a whole other side to Raditz. This is good work.
Spug chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
I have to say. This is one of the best DBZ stories I have ever read. Being the big Nappa fan that I am, I adored it. ( Even if it wasn't Yaoi ::Snikker.) Great Job. Great Story!
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
So far, I think I like this one best... but I haven't gotten to them all, but this one... seems... more meaningful. Great job!
Alex chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
ur fic was great u actually gave some reason 4 nappa's loss of control u even gave him a past that was wat really got me. my only complaint is that u overemphasized vegeta's cruelty a little other than that it was good.

keep up the good work
kristy chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
Vegeta is sooooo cruel! he isnt like that! *sigh* you are such a great writer! you made me turn against Vegeta...one of my fav chars...
John Carpenter chapter 1 . 6/10/2001