Reviews for Lifeline
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
Awwww! So sad but I loved it! I cried. :( But amazing!
stablerlover chapter 13 . 6/9/2008
omg! im not sure if

i have any tears left

in me! omg. i loved that

but i deffintely cried!

spacemonkey1129 chapter 13 . 4/13/2007
I think i'm going to have to buy a new key board cuze of the tears I shed over this fic! A truly heartbreaking story! It was wonderfully written,I the letters from El to liv after the birt of clark &the one shortly b4 he got married! BRAVO BRAVO!
SVUobsessor chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Jeez Cragen is a hard ass in this chapter!
kinseyjo chapter 13 . 3/21/2007
oh my lord chica! i hadn't read this yet and i bawled. it was so (ten o's!) good!
Maria656 chapter 13 . 2/5/2007
great story - well done!
MaryWhite chapter 13 . 1/14/2007
Oh my god! That was the saddest story I have ever read. I cried through half of it. Tears are still rolling down my cheeks. You have a gift for touching people with your words. Thanks for allowing me to read such a beautiful, heart wrenching and loving story. I am really looking forward to reading more stories. Keep up the good work.
BookJunkie89 chapter 13 . 10/22/2006
Oh. My. God. I cried in like every chapter. I loved it!
SVUandEOareLOVE chapter 13 . 8/30/2006 this chapter was amazing! and the story all together is just wow! you couldnt have written it better. its simply perfect in every aspect. the letter and the ending made me cry the hardest. your so talented and deffinetly let me know when you write a new story. thats so sweet how i got a little sentence in your a/n. ]] lol. truly remarkable story! wow LOVE IT!
2shy the Shippy chapter 13 . 8/23/2006
I thought that you wouldn't get me, but you did. I cried, I'll admit it. The last chapter broke me. The story was great and a little scary. How was Elliot sending all these letters. Did he write them before he died or after? I knew that you were going to have them be together in the end. Somehow I knew that he was going to die of a sickness from the first chapter. Great story!
NYyankees7 chapter 13 . 8/22/2006
aw, that was really cute, i guess that makes up for elliot dying! i really like this story, it was cute!
MissFantabulous chapter 13 . 8/22/2006
...I cried. Amazing job.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 13 . 8/22/2006
Aww.. (sniffle) That was so sweet... This story has been sad, amazing, and fun to watch. Can't wait to see your next story... and don't worry. This won't be the last time you hear from me... (laughs evilly)
KaydenceRei chapter 13 . 8/22/2006
That's so cute! Now write the other story :P
GiggleGloWorm9987 chapter 13 . 8/22/2006
well. you've succeded in making me cry once again. well, i kinda was already crying b.c. my sister called me and said she was pregnant...but yeah. lol. that was the sweetest story i have ever read! youre an amazing writer! i hope to read more from you soon!