Reviews for Perfect Stranger
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This is really, really sweet but really, really sad too. It's perfect and believable and all that stuff and I dunno, it's just perfect with how it made me cry but not too much. And I feel so sorry for the 9th Doctor... I mean, I have, always, but I extra do now.

Lucy
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Wonderful! (I'm sorry for all of my short reviews, but I'm a lazy person who wants to convey their adoration somehow. XD)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Awesome story! It's awesome!
Black Alya Wolf chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Ridiculously sad yet incredibly sweet. Dunno how its possible, but there you have it.

Not that that's a bad thing, mind.
Anne Hedonia chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
This was really gorgeous. :) I only had one question, though, in that I wasn't sure what the Doctor had done which needed to be "forgiven" - I was a little dense on that point. But just the idea and the spot-on characterization and, most of all, the fabulous wish-fulfillment of getting Nine back and spending eternity dancing and making love on beaches with him... oof. Yes please. :)
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
That was very sweet. Not a bad way to spend eternity, eh? :-)
BadWolf87 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
This was absolute love. Completely bittersweet. Made me cry and laugh at the same time. Nine will always be the Doctor for me so I'm ecstatic that he was happy in the end but I just feel really bad for Ten... ah well, this was amazing.
christina jean chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I don't think I have read a single one of your stories that doesn't make me sniffle with happiness. This was a beautiful idea and a beautiful story. It perfectly captures the deep love between the Doctor and Rose. *sigh* I do so miss them. Thanks.
onthewayside chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
*gapes* Absolutely amazingly beautiful! Your way with words is enviable, and you know exactly how to suck a mind right into the story. I loved the three lessons, and you shed light on the person that Rose is so convincingly that I'm almost inclined to believe it to be the real thing. I also loved that you let her end up with the Ninth Doctor-he was always my personal favourite, no matter how attractive Ten may be. Thank you for such a stirring and moving read!
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
You know, I think that was a very beautiful idea. And I am so glad you wrote it, and wrote it so well. :D
Marshmallows rock chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Long, but definately worth it
LJQ chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I'm sad for the tenth Doctor but I love that she's with the ninth Doctor now and that he waited for her.
Worlds Away chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
WOW. That was AMAZING. I mean really, how did you come up with a story like that! That was really, really cool. Perfect! I loved it. I could never, ever- EVER wite like that, that kinda makes me sad but hey! If you keep writing stories I wont have to try. That was a truely fantastic Doctor Who fic... great job capturing wel all of them, but I especially liked how you captured the 9th Doctor. NICE!
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Wow, I /really/ loved this story so much! It was very well written, and I have to say that I loved the ending about the dancing and the shooting stars when they stumbled, such beautiful imagery. Excellent Job!
J Sumner chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I smiled, I laughed, I may have even shed a tear or two...

That was *wonderful*. I love the idea that Nine has been waiting for her, and that she really does get all eternity with *her* Doctor, even if she didn't get a long time with him in life.

Simply beautiful - well done.