Reviews for Dumbledore's Rina
SasuSaku Fan No.1 chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
Dam snake er snape lol im luvin the story cant wait to see whats next!
greatputt chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
not a bad start, wonder what harry and dumbledore will think about the outburst. too bad for her, update soon.
lilpop chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
please keep going man its good
Mango Tea chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
you've created a typical Mary-Sue character...she's flat and boring really. The story started out...alright, and I continued in hopes it might get better...but it only got worse. And don't get offended by peoples critiques, that's what every author who chooses to post their work on the internet gets. If you don't want the occassional criticism, then don't post your story. I'm just simply suggesting that maybe you could...add something more to your character, she's boring and she sounds self centered. I'll give you credit that she's Dumbledore's granddaughter as opposed to the usual "she's harry's long lost sister" so that's a bit of uniqueness to this story. I'm not saying your story sucks and should be taken down, I'm just saying you could add a bit more to it that's all.

love always

tabz
banana-hater chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
it is a pretty good fan fic... I really like it... I think sabrina is a really good character... but eww draco and her... please don't! Well I hope you update soon. Sorry I just can't stand draco with anyone! hmm... I liked her sarcasm, very creative retorts.
TheEditor84 chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
Ah! I don't like how 'perfect' she is. I don't think that Snape would put up with it...

To tell the truth this chapter was pretty disappointing. Her 'smart' comments were extremely immature. She seems like a horrible know-it-all, one of those kids that thinks they know how life works, but really doesn't.

I wish Dumbledore's granddaughter was better.
PomegranateLotion chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
Calm down and don't pay attention to the losers to who bad things about the story. I think I may have once and I'm sorry if I did. I was just pissed off at someone. Anyway, its a good story no matter what other ppl think continue and please update.
lilpop chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
that was cool i think you should write more of it man please it would be interesting with what you do with it
Inherent chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
Commas go inside the dialogue.
Awakened Aura chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
i love this story! it's absoulutely awesome! i like the beggining and Proffesor Dumbledore's granddaughter. Nice touch!

keep writing,

jean
michi-nin chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
love it! wow, hermione's got competittion(sp). please update soon!
sdasdasda chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
Won't all bags rush towards them if she didn't specify which bags she wanted?
PomegranateLotion chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
It is so..mary sue, I mean it's interesting, but boring.
PomegranateLotion chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
No, it anwsered the question well. I'm just tired of every OC that gets paired with malfoy is in either griffindor (sp?) or Slytherin. I thought ravenclaw would work cause I don't like hufflepuff at all. But it's good since you have the whole granddaugther of the headmaster thing going..good luck with the story, update soon please!
PomegranateLotion chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
You should have put her in ravenclaw. You said she likes to observe things and also since she got along with malfoy she'd still be friends with him. Now he would (in character) be a jackass to her 'cause of her house. Of course, you're the author and you can determine whatever dracos personality is.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »